Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tos vs dt mana drain

If the DT has Covenant of Invulnerability running, he is almost unkillable by magic users.

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Any tips on how to kill a dt without him draining all your mana?
    Potsr is the only active skill that prevent you from being drained by Seal of Yog effect, but it lasts only 3 seconds, and the spell could be more usefull against other threats like sins or demos.
    If you really intend to kill DT in CoI trollspec, make sure you use stack enough aoe running and debuff him before you use potsr and finish him off with coils or any other hard burst (coils being the best due to its final mana burst making him probably unable to activate Seal of Yog again). Use Storm Blood after the fight or if you need extra surge of mana for an extra instant LS/Elemental Fury.

But in a normal mini situation, you'd better ignore the guy running with CoI x3 or more cause he's not a real threat except on the random VoM burst (yea yea don't get me started on that). Ofc, most of theses guys will probably chase you cause you're a caster so i'll invite you to pull them a bit towards your friends, then cc him and watch him being burned.

Blood mana is a valid answer ofc, but the feat is kinda wasted in every other situations so i'm not sure i would recommand it.

Once again, i don't know why funcom have considered putting a mana-denial skill on a Tank already (by definition) harder to kill than other class with normal ressources. Having to fight a tougher opponent is already something that exhausts you (manawise, timewise and skillwise) and on top of that he can active a button that drains you really faster and harder...
    You lose -263 mana.
    You lose -263 mana.
    You afflict XXX with Elemental Torment
    You lose -263 mana.
    You lose -263 mana.
    You lose -263 mana.

Learn how to use static bloood and voila dt dies.. and do not forget tos got the best ccs in game
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    Learn how to use static bloood and voila dt dies.. and do not forget tos got the best ccs in game
    one stun and aoe root wont save you from decap barbs or sins or rangers POM is master in ccs TOS is not ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    one stun and aoe root wont save you from decap barbs or sins or rangers POM is master in ccs TOS is not ;-)
    But toses get more kills than poms..fact..They deal more damage...so no matter if they are not the unquestionable cc masters...They are the second unquestionable cc masters..and they get more kills...!!!!!
    "To the Humble He gives His Grace.....From the Proud He Hides His Face"

You really shouldnt bother with dt's at all. You can only get stunned by dt(in a perfect situation), anti cc their slow or 2nd stun, interrupt fear and just run away cos its waste of time to 1/1 dt in pugs in most scenarios.
    In case you really wanna kill them u got to debuff hard with sc running, insta lightning spark and that aoe debuff whatwasitsname then have sf and aura running -> stun+bloodmana+coils. Also when you are not controlling the fight and just kiting/evading/bunnyhopping/waiting for cc to be rdy or knowing u gonna get cc'ed have static blood running it can be nasty vs those passive procs.
    Don't be hesitant to use potsr to tank some damage too. But yeah, fighting classes that can just dps you and when low on hp just run away w/o any option for you to do anything about it isnt a good idea in the 1st place.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    Thans alle for comments guys.

Running is not an option for me als i like dueling vs alle classes .

Regarding static blood. Apparently i dont know hoe to use iT. Currently i use iT when my hp is at ca 50% with SF and aura to gain hp. I dont zee iT killl anyone.

Please let me know when to use iT to be able to do heavy dps
    Last edited by -Deukalion-; 28th December 2014 at 08:08.

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    But toses get more kills than poms..fact..They deal more damage...so no matter if they are not the unquestionable cc masters...They are the second unquestionable cc masters..and they get more kills...!!!!!
    tos cant deal dmg when he is dead......focusing tos is way easier than focusing pom thats a fact......if you compare all classes on pvp 10 full aas then yes tos has better dmg but pom becomes paladin in full plate.

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    First welcome back nuba !
    Second my point was tos vs dt scenario with all cds tos got chance vs every class in game nebhtu +fangs+ static blood + serpent ring , dont forget 9 seconds root,constriciton best single cc in game +insta 60 % snare and ofc free anti stun ^^
    Шторм-кнут

I'd love for all the people in this thread to actually play a tos during a legit premade
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast