Thread: Any roleplayers?

Default Any roleplayers?

Old long time player here. I played for years on this game (originally the account name was Rykoth, but I left the US servers once upon a time, gave a friend my old account and then went EU. Obviously they're all merged.) Former leader of the Elkhorn and such. yadda yadda.

Anyway.

Are there any pockets of Roleplay left? Considering rolling a new character and just diving in - if there's any of the RP stuff happening. I'm only planning on playing casually. Would be fun to unleash 'dat Cimmerian rage again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rykotheu View Post
    Old long time player here. I played for years on this game (originally the account name was Rykoth, but I left the US servers once upon a time, gave a friend my old account and then went EU. Obviously they're all merged.) Former leader of the Elkhorn and such. yadda yadda.

Anyway.

Are there any pockets of Roleplay left? Considering rolling a new character and just diving in - if there's any of the RP stuff happening. I'm only planning on playing casually. Would be fun to unleash 'dat Cimmerian rage again.
    Goddamn, haven't seen that name in a long time.

There's a bit. Recommend popping in and taking a look around.
    I don't make points I make dents.

With Cimmerian RP there is Clan Dorak I believe, but I don't have much contact with them if any.
    Best chances to find some open world RP are in the Serpents Head Inn in Khemi, if you are there at the right times, means EU/US prime times. It can be very empty at other times. Maybe it's best to make some contacts there and see what's fitting you.

Feel free to contact me IC, under this name.
    Set for president! Why vote for the lesser evil?

I'm assuming on the PVE server? >.>
    Indeed.
    Set for president! Why vote for the lesser evil?

I'm assuming on the PVE server? >.>
    Pvp server just consists of about 50 people calling each other garbage, trash, baddie, hacker, etc. all day long. That's the conversational quality of fury.

Quote Originally Posted by massively1 View Post
    Pvp server just consists of about 50 people calling each other garbage, trash, baddie, hacker, etc. all day long. That's the conversational quality of fury.
    ^ just lol
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows