Thread: Portent vendor

Default Portent vendor

Someone forgot to add the uniqe items with the tier 3 stat budget to the vendor.

I hope that they really just forgot it .
    Or maybe it would be a problem when F2Pers get such mighty weapons that easy ?
    I mean they don't even have access to T2
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

absolutely disappointed, were not corrected vendors of the old tier (1-2-3) and the new vendor of portents has sold only pet and chest random!

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post

Having like a ring available for 5 tokens or something wouldn't break anything.

Really hope they put this in.

I don't see any problem with F2P having top gear. If I were limited to do Atzel's tank and spank style fights, it would be total boredom even in t4 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Shealeigh View Post
    I don't see any problem with F2P having top gear. If I were limited to do Atzel's tank and spank style fights, it would be total boredom even in t4 gear.
    Funcom obviously did not do this against the f2p, the loot of the wb is random and f2p can kill WB, I've seen around guardians f2p with ring or necklace protection, with the pet or some unique weapon while the premium could not to win. Do not add the item from the vendor only serves to make the game more random! I am disappointed as you put an item at the cost of 5 or 8 relic not certain unbalances the game, one WB give just ONE relic that means you have to wait 5 or 8 months to have an item with this system, but at least you are assured of be able to have it!

Add the unique wb weps to the list
    Boyscout bearshaman

I have been famring the world bosses pretty hard (what we consider hard on fury.) and have not gotten anything cool except 2 pets and some t1-2 armors on some ungeared alts. We have gotten 1 item in our guild and it was a guardian that got a hate decrease ring. I was cool with this since I knew I was working towards a cloak for each of my 12 characters.

With that in mind I am not very motivated to continue to work wb to buy gambling boxes.

They did say they nerfed the hit points on pvp servers for wb: maybe it won't be so painful.

I've farmed the wb extensively on crom, and so far have a wis ring on my bear, a str ring on guard, a hate increase necklace on DT (wish was on guard), lots of t2 stuff I sell, world boss pets except for dragon, yeti, crab, banshee...

so the things you get 'exclusive' for your character aren't necessarily that great. I have yet to get a 3.5 or whatever weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    They did say they nerfed the hit points on pvp servers for wb: maybe it won't be so painful.
    There is only one instance which means there is not a lot of kills, and we discuss loot from those kills in this thread.
    The loot box for first kill brings the Fury experience closer to Crom, but we are still talking about a gambling box and not a fixed goal like the cloak quest was.