Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Subscription offer live discussion

I don't really get what veteran players really want with sub offers. Personnaly the only thing i look at is the €/month ratio and the "free" months linked to it. The rest is bonus and usually i couldn't care less. Like some others mentionned, bank space could be nice but i can live without.

What i'd like would be to be able to chose some awesome vanity set and translate my PvP set stats on it so i'd look good even in mini-games ! Got to look good to gank with style
    But that's probably too much to ask
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

A T1 set is useless to a vet, in my case, I have all 12 classes in a full t2 set or above, I don't need anymore classes. Yes the extra time is nice, but the extras are crap compared to previous offers.

In the past, the extra stuff actually made you want to buy it, rings, mounts, things that were unique to that particular sub offer. And I always did, not this time, it makes me wanna run from it.

The marketing could've done a lot better considering the amount of time it took to release it, something extra for the vets that were patiently waiting was too much to ask?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

The gildings are per account, not per character: it defines that if you read the sub offer from My Account. And the armor set is one character per account. So if you bought a 12 month sub you get 30 gildings total for your entire account.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    The gildings are per account, not per character: it defines that if you read the sub offer from My Account. And the armor set is one character per account. So if you bought a 12 month sub you get 30 gildings total for your entire account.
    Oh ok thats very nice.

Another thing I would like to know: If I already bought 1 month membership (1 week ago) does the special offer extend my actual membership? Or am I just not able to buy it if I already have exsisting premium time?

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Another thing I would like to know: If I already bought 1 month membership (1 week ago) does the special offer extend my actual membership? Or am I just not able to buy it if I already have exsisting premium time?
    Yes, the new offer will extend the time you already have. So if you have 2 months left on your membership now and you buy the offer for 1 year you will get:
    The 2 months you already had + The 12 months from the offer + The 4 extra months from the offer

So your membership would expire in 18 months.

I've bought an annual subscription while still having time on my old sub: if they didn't change it, then the new subscription gets charged to your CC or whatever and starts when your old one wears out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    What i'd like would be to be able to chose some awesome vanity set and translate my PvP set stats on it so i'd look good even in mini-games ! Got to look good to gank with style
    But that's probably too much to ask
    Wouldn't enabling vanity armor in minis give the same result with less work?

so disappointed with this offer, funcom did and can do better offer than that

please fix this offer with good one

This is like getting all excited for Christmas morning only to find coal in your stocking and Santa clogged your toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by hepp View Post
    Wouldn't enabling vanity armor in minis give the same result with less work?
    No !!! If everyone can have it it's not worth it
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast