Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Subscription offer live discussion

Default Take a closer look and discover it's sweet deal

What most are forgetting: When buying 12 months you also get 720 bonus FunCom-points.(Standard)
    (and every month subbed another 200 which is 3200 FC-bonuspoints (12+4!!!)) (total 3920 FCp)
    This yields for example 7 Khitai spellbooks (600 FCp - 60 FCp (10% subbed discount) = 540 FCp/book, 7x540= 3780 FCp)

I took the PvP-offer.
    Why?
    Because if I get in a crazy mood someday and i want to try PvP, I know I have 1 starters outfit on claim.

Would I have rather taken an offer with 10(20) extra gilding tokens or 100 "non-bonus" FC-points? Yes.
    But maybe Nusquam can drop this at marketing for the 2016 subscription offer. (See signature)
    Last edited by HaremBunny; 27th December 2014 at 11:09.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

I think I had ~200 FC points removed out of nowhere.

I had before this sub ~1240 BONUS. After the offer it went to what I recall to be 26xx (not enough to buy the Free 80) and not went down to 24xx.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Quote Originally Posted by KephaPT View Post
    I think I had ~200 FC points removed out of nowhere.

I had before this sub ~1240 BONUS. After the offer it went to what I recall to be 26xx (not enough to buy the Free 80) and not went down to 24xx.
    Bonus points are removed after 6 months I think.

Normal points that you paid for are yours indefinatly, bonus points have a limited "shelf life".
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Despite all the hooha in this thread ive just nabbed mine...

Membership valid until 2016-05-06 aahhh can relax now

So I decided to sign up for the 12 month special with bonus time and all the rest. I choose the PvP gear option for future use.

When does the claim items/tokens show up on the account? I purchased it earlier today and the transaction went through successfully and its been 5 or 6 hours since but still nothing available for my characters in game.

I still had a month remaining on my current sub and it still shows the end date for the end of January on the account page, not the new expiration which would be 16 months out from then I assume.

So are the claims/tokens not going to show until the end of the current sub time period or what?

TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by RusticOne View Post
    So I decided to sign up for the 12 month special with bonus time and all the rest. I choose the PvP gear option for future use.

When does the claim items/tokens show up on the account? I purchased it earlier today and the transaction went through successfully and its been 5 or 6 hours since but still nothing available for my characters in game.

I still had a month remaining on my current sub and it still shows the end date for the end of January on the account page, not the new expiration which would be 16 months out from then I assume.

So are the claims/tokens not going to show until the end of the current sub time period or what?

TIA!
    When I added my 16 months it showed quite fast on my account page. (see sig)
    After that the 720 bonus points were available in the item shop.

I was not in-game while this happened, so everything could refresh without any problems.

Maybe your payment wasn't put through from your CC-company to FunCom yet?
    I used PaySafeCard.

You should contact Customer Service for problems about payments.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    You should contact Customer Service for problems about payments.
    My OP was not really asking about a payment problem(s) but more to see how soon the bonuses for the sub specials showed up for others that recently took advantage of them.

FYI, logged into today and everything showed up as expected even though payment was authorized and approved yesterday afternoon (US PST). Took longer than expected, nearly 1 full day, but it's all good now. ;-)

I was talking about your morning post
    Short cuts make long delays.

I'd love to take advantage of this offer, but it seems that for the second year in a row Funcom is having an issue with payments from Australia...

I've been playing since 2010 and would really like to keep doing so. I hope that customer service can sort this out (again) before I miss the membership deal window.

I really enjoy Funcom's games, but dealing with their administration systems is hard work. I think my account has actually been banned over this, when all I wanted to do was give them money...

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast