Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Subscription offer live discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    Why wouldn't a vet need Tian an wings?

Cause they want to do Tianan and get them themselves?

Cause they dont need them anymore because they have better gear?

Cause they might not play the classes that would have any use of them?

The list can go on...

These threads are getting dumber every day, nothing wrong with sub offers you ppl just look for a reason to whine about.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Cause they want to do Tianan and get them themselves?

Cause they dont need them anymore because they have better gear?

Cause they might not play the classes that would have any use of them?

The list can go on...

These threads are getting dumber every day, nothing wrong with sub offers you ppl just look for a reason to whine about.
    No use?the "vanity" tab exists for something.

Edit by Anzu: Be more constructive.
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th December 2014 at 22:57.

To make anyone happy around here you'd have to offer every item in game on /claims, and probably infinite amount of max level/PvP 10s characters... and then they'd still whine about something.

Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not to be discussed on the forums.
    Last edited by Anzu; 21st December 2014 at 13:04.

This offer is a nice deal, if you only purchase once
    Last edited by KephaPT; 22nd December 2014 at 10:56.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

I'm still thinking about resubbing, but this offer is just not attractive for vets like me. Last time we at least got free mount (very nice for fresh 80 alts), AA urns etc., and now there is nothing useful to me. And new revamped t5 raids with gear which is just slight improvement compared to t4 can't convince me to resub. Come on guys, give us something to be worth paying $. There are so many good games around that investing money in this dying game seems not an option unless you give us something more.

Quote Originally Posted by ZackApior View Post
    I'm still thinking about resubbing, but this offer is just not attractive for vets like me. Last time we at least got free mount (very nice for fresh 80 alts), AA urns etc., and now there is nothing useful to me. And new revamped t5 raids with gear which is just slight improvement compared to t4 can't convince me to resub. Come on guys, give us something to be worth paying $. There are so many good games around that investing money in this dying game seems not an option unless you give us something more.
    "Come on guys"?! Ew!!!

AA urns and free mounts were useless too, actually. What about character slots? I am not sure, but maybe they would work better for getting more players returned.
    I do not expect anything from the offers except for the lowered price for subscription, and that is enough for me.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I wouldn't mind having a free 80 or the old 50 added to this deal. Still, this deal is good if you intend to extend or become premium any time soon since doing it further wouldn't give you as much bonuses like now.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

I would guess there is a big disconnect between what true vets want..5 plus years and those that are not. If you have been here you don't need more character's and you don't need off line levels, you just want storage or a shinny bauble. It not asking too much as we vets have paid sub since 2008, purchased two expansions, spent over 100 each year in the store on top of it for paths and pots. We are the reason the game is still here and a tad bit of appreciation of that fact is in order. Yes the offer is good value for your money and again creating a reason for folks to sub is good, but we are the ones that have kept the lights on.

Sugar, the offer was aimed at new players. That was plainly obvious!
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast