Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Subscription offer live discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Aylis View Post
    What we need instead of a sub offer for new ppl is also a "RESUB" offer for vets with things vets want and or need. Not many need t1 armor... pve or pvp. As usual vets get screwed.
    What do vets need ?
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    What do vets need ?
    A server merge
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

can you not get this offer if your already subbed ?
    cant find the offer on my account page just has a 12 month option but no itemised goodies ?
    cheers
    CROM-Shaggaliscus- lvl 80 brute conq- born may 2009, Shaggybear- lvl 80 BS, Shaghldr- lvl 80 barb, Shaggphyre- lvl80 dt, Shaggavasha- lvl 80 necro, Shaggypyro- lvl 80 demo, Shaggadelic- lvl 80 tos, Shagconian- lvl 80 guard, Shaggablehox- lvl 80 hox, Shaggyshaft- lvl 80 ranger, Sinfulshagga- lvl 75 sin, Shagga- lvl 6 pom

FURY- Shagginator- lvl 10 zerka barb

http://bloodnashes.guildlaunch.com/

look under special offers. It should let you buy it and just add the time to the sub you have now

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyMac View Post
    can you not get this offer if your already subbed ?
    cant find the offer on my account page just has a 12 month option but no itemised goodies ?
    cheers
    Open your accountpage
    Scroll down to "Select a Service" and click on "Purchase Additional Gametime".
    On top you will now see "Special Premium membership offers (2014)", click inside the box.
    Now you will see "Chosse an Upgrade".
    Make you choice and finish like a normal upgrade.

Edit: I am not sure if this option disappears when you already have purchased a special offer
    Last edited by HaremBunny; 14th December 2014 at 19:16.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    What do vets need ?
    Obviously that would depend on the player. Things like account wide bag space, rez pots ( maybe introduce a vet rez pot that would work in raid zones ) , crit pots, maybe bonus funcom points so we could all buy what we want. Every vet would have an idea. Maybe funcom could actually ask us " what would you like to see ?" before they did an offer.

Funcom had suggestions posted in test live and in these forums with suggestions.

They picked a choice between t1 pve and t1 pvp armor. Considering most veterans are full t2 or better, and may or may not want to do pvp...

All I get out of it is the extra time and some gilding points (already have 14 or so not used).

I like account wide things:

mounts
    special pets (add in another fighting pet maybe?)
    inventory bag
    Resource increase bag: we've never had one, that would sell accounts right there to give another 50 slots
    the new ring from march: last offer was one per account so I waited for anniversary offer...and waited...and waited
    portents (enough to buy a social world boss pet or two?) relics

not gear I can buy now for a few gold or get from the wb in one week. I have 104 offline levels and 18 lvl 80 chars with full t2 to t4 gear.
    Give me more character slots, that would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Aylis View Post
    Things like account wide bag space, rez pots ( maybe introduce a vet rez pot that would work in raid zones )
    Lol, NO! The last thing any vet player would like to have is a game breaking sh1t like ress potions especially ress pots that would work in raids....

Smile

What a crap!

The only way for me to come back is when they make everything account bound then i will resub

Quote Originally Posted by Padme View Post
    What a crap!

The only way for me to come back is when they make everything account bound then i will resub
    Nice joke! That would cause people to quit.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast