Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Subscription offer live discussion

Wonder what t1 accessories they are giving? I figure the armor and weapons are all t1, but accessories? Has anyone gotten them yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Wonder what t1 accessories they are giving? I figure the armor and weapons are all t1, but accessories? Has anyone gotten them yet?
    I'd imagine its the same blues from the TL gear npcs.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I like the offer , I think 5 euro / month is cheap for a mmmo subscription and then make one of my alts competitive enough in pvp that I am not allowed to blame the gear when I die.

They could offer some new stuff to the gilden vendor though.

At first I was really excited about the "new" stuff but when I saw the prices I got really disappointed.

A T1 set for 30€ ?! U serious ? If it was account wide ... ok.
    I cannot imagine someone buying this. In fact while I am writing this I am in a W3 on a bluesteel geared guard.

I wanted to have a free lvl80 option but ... 30€ ... ?!?!
    and then it comes with only blue gear ?! I'd have expected a minimum of T2, at least for that price.

Why is there no free 50 option coming with the 1year sub like it used to?
    And why are there no account wide goodies, like bag of prosperity some cool mount whatever.
    All in all very underwhelming :-(

This is bad, very bad. Horrible.

The only positive from this is four extra months when paying for a year.

How hard can it be to listen to the playerbase and give something that veterans would appreciate.

it.... took like 1.5 months to come up with this? .... did the marketing team blindfold themselves and throw darts at an idea board and choose the first 3-4 things the darts hit? I guess an extra four months is something... but t1 raidgear? lawl, I can farm an entire set that is half t2 in like 1-2 days of doing a worldboss, and make 10 gold while I'm at it.

Anything short of Free full set of T4 PvE gear or PvP T3 gear would disappoint you guys it seems. It is obvious that they are trying to appeal to the newer/returning players because they are the ones they know they have to please, the veterans are the ones that will stay no mater what nonsense is thrown at them (like most of us who complain but still sub). The offers are decent but could be better, I hope they can bump the yearly sub up to an extra 6 months premium game time like last time. The free lvl 80 character and free T1 pvp set is good because it will encourage people to TRY pvp, but once they get stomped on because they dont know their class or abilities it will die out pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuko View Post
    At first I was really excited about the "new" stuff but when I saw the prices I got really disappointed.

A T1 set for 30€ ?! U serious ? If it was account wide ... ok.
    I cannot imagine someone buying this. In fact while I am writing this I am in a W3 on a bluesteel geared guard.

I wanted to have a free lvl80 option but ... 30€ ... ?!?!
    and then it comes with only blue gear ?! I'd have expected a minimum of T2, at least for that price.

Why is there no free 50 option coming with the 1year sub like it used to?
    And why are there no account wide goodies, like bag of prosperity some cool mount whatever.
    All in all very underwhelming :-(
    Do as I do and do full t4 run with level 6 gear and few 80 blues with day old toon
    "resist""resist""resist"
    R.I.P Rakdos

The 12 months sub costs 100 euro instead of 180 and gives 4 months of extra game time. The rest is just icing on the cake.

You're being given an offer which lowers the monthly fee from 14.98 to 6.16€ / month and you still have the gall to complain? What do you want, a lifetime sub for free? Or maybe actually getting paid to play?

You guys are insane.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast