Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Sillyness of Decap+ATG

Quote Originally Posted by Sloubi View Post
    Was speaking about that the other day, friend asking me ' comon sloub, let's make a decap feat, lot of ppl are complaining about it, it must be insane! '
    Quess my answers ... no dude there are just a bunch of nabs, they don"t have a clue...

r9 and you still don"t know that's physical dmg?
    Stop whining, seriously more than 20 pages?

How many of you prefer to get a berseker barb than a reaver one on your back?
    I much prefer having a reaver barb on my back because they die instantly and you can easily kite everything but bone shatter lol. Even before the decap/atg madness zerker was really good for harassing someone.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloubi View Post
    Was speaking about that the other day, friend asking me ' comon sloub, let's make a decap feat, lot of ppl are complaining about it, it must be insane! '
    Quess my answers ... no dude there are just a bunch of nabs, they don"t have a clue...

r9 and you still don"t know that's physical dmg?
    Stop whining, seriously more than 20 pages?

How many of you prefer to get a berseker barb than a reaver one on your back?
    Yeah.. Instead must be pro to land Decapitation.. I see the greatness of your mind and thoughts.. It hits so hard because it's landed on nabs.

I'm not saying that there aren't better barb specs than Decapitation, I have no clue about that, I never played barb.
    I'm just commenting Decapitation + ATG.

Judging from the smartness of your thoughts, I can imagine why you don't want QQ comments about that, I guess something a bit harder to land could be a problem for you.

I may lack knowledge, you lack logic and that's a bigger issue..
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

The truth is, from all nab dmg dealers Decap +AtG is rly the most, but to be honest, for a avg player is using D+AtG basicly the same as using GC (or SDSII+FB/Dart) +bomb+DWW+GB, IFA IX (with good blunt u can seriously do a huge amount of dmg if u hit the starter as well, I was hitted on my PvP7 turtle barb for 7k - 2k starter and 5x 1k finisher), ranger killing clothie with linebreaker and penshot, etc etc etc. Decap + AtG is just in hand where the game is and I need to say, I like how fast the current game is.

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    The truth is, from all nab dmg dealers Decap +AtG is rly the most, but to be honest, for a avg player is using D+AtG basicly the same as using GC (or SDSII+FB/Dart) +bomb+DWW+GB, IFA IX (with good blunt u can seriously do a huge amount of dmg if u hit the starter as well, I was hitted on my PvP7 turtle barb for 7k - 2k starter and 5x 1k finisher), ranger killing clothie with linebreaker and penshot, etc etc etc. Decap + AtG is just in hand where the game is and I need to say, I like how fast the current game is.
    problem with sin vs barb OPness is sin has shorter range = easier to kite and with current builds he has one break cc......barb has 1 2 3 4.....oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    I agree with this, that's the point.
    On a clothie, even well geared with all PvP armor + constitution accessories, it often happens to me to die with more than half my HP from a barb, instantly (that means with 5K+ HP).

I mostly play sin, and I understand that sin burst is crazy aswell, especially on casters.
    But thinking a bit, actually on clothies barb burst is almost faster, easier to land / not miss and even higher than sin burst.

Sin bomb for example is easy to handle for many classes (all those with some unholy protection buff or bubble).
    Face Stab hits hard but it's unholy damage and most classes can put on some decent prot nowdays.
    Also it needs a 2-step combo to be landed first, or to be able to stealth near the target.
    Not saying that sin burst isn't great, but as Vehl said at least it needs a bit of skill for example to pre-charge combos or apply miasmas "on-the-fly".

But barb decap+atg is just silly to me.. Good barbs are hard to handle on my sin (Brogr is a beast, I try to avoid him most of the time 1 vs 1, unless I don't feel in good shape and eventually ready a glorious death ) but pretty much any barb with good gear, good or not, can kill me in the mid of the fight with that thingy, from 6k hp instantly, and that is frustrating.

To be honest I do not want it to be nerfed, just Funcom if you want to do something, please give free barb full AA to every account
    If sin bomb was easy to handle,and face stab and all u need to have is prot gear,and bubbles...then no sin would ever kill nobody..On the contrary I see u getting 20-30 kills each time u play, meaning all that(bubbles-prot gear-abilities etc) are kinda useless..cause they all have cooldown...and I guess u can kill anybody no matter bubbles etc...all u have to do is wait until they use all that...On the other hand barbs yes I agree decap dealing 5000 damage on clothies and practically one shotting them..is not nice..Dunno..every once in a while a class is op...and the rest are complaining...I guess its barbs turn now.to be op..!!!!!
    "To the Humble He gives His Grace.....From the Proud He Hides His Face"

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    problem with sin vs barb OPness is sin has shorter range = easier to kite and with current builds he has one break cc......barb has 1 2 3 4.....oh wait
    wrong

barb build - both end trees means u can have EB from general and if u want to lose a nice dmg boost from hammer and anvil + reverse swing, u can have also go for root/snare remover. With crazy onehshot build...well u have a nothing. In my current decap build I have only EB and my second build has snare/stun remover. Better range, well yeah, way better, but honestly I dont have any problems to land combos with my sin...and also stealth + naked fb (and the one bonus from stealth attack) do around 3k on clothie...insta, no skill needed.

sin build - avatar means resist to KBs snare and root and dont forget that snare and root can be removed with triggering the avatar. I personally run with lotus which also works as CC remover, triggering avatar + EB menas total CC immunity while u have the biggest dmg boost on. Also with lotus overload u cannot be CCed by caster (with disfigure it usually triggers after stealth attack, so u dont need to use any of CC breaks for next 5 seconds).

No, CC breaks definately arent the problem between these two classes...and hell, these two classes are still the best burst dmg dealers at all ffs

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    If sin bomb was easy to handle,and face stab and all u need to have is prot gear,and bubbles...then no sin would ever kill nobody..On the contrary I see u getting 20-30 kills each time u play, meaning all that(bubbles-prot gear-abilities etc) are kinda useless..cause they all have cooldown...and I guess u can kill anybody no matter bubbles etc...all u have to do is wait until they use all that...On the other hand barbs yes I agree decap dealing 5000 damage on clothies and practically one shotting them..is not nice..Dunno..every once in a while a class is op...and the rest are complaining...I guess its barbs turn now.to be op..!!!!!
    Having T3 craft blunt...never reached 4k with decap Usually its around 2-3k which is still alot for no skill "combo", but as I mentioned, which melee class except BS (okay, muti build is OP for dmg, but in group PvP u re a dead shammy if face avg opponent team) doesnt have any no skill dmg dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    wrong

barb build - both end trees means u can have EB from general and if u want to lose a nice dmg boost from hammer and anvil + reverse swing, u can have also go for root/snare remover. With crazy onehshot build...well u have a nothing. In my current decap build I have only EB and my second build has snare/stun remover. Better range, well yeah, way better, but honestly I dont have any problems to land combos with my sin...and also stealth + naked fb (and the one bonus from stealth attack) do around 3k on clothie...insta, no skill needed.

sin build - avatar means resist to KBs snare and root and dont forget that snare and root can be removed with triggering the avatar. I personally run with lotus which also works as CC remover, triggering avatar + EB menas total CC immunity while u have the biggest dmg boost on. Also with lotus overload u cannot be CCed by caster (with disfigure it usually triggers after stealth attack, so u dont need to use any of CC breaks for next 5 seconds).

No, CC breaks definately arent the problem between these two classes...and hell, these two classes are still the best burst dmg dealers at all ffs
    well from my point of view as a caster mainly (DT is another story since it can wipe 5 pple alone almost) are barbs who have more than one cc breaker if you cant slow them or stun them you are simply dead. Good example is Boyaka I dont know what he runs but i know he has min 2 stun breakers + EB so he can kill me while I cant cc him.

barbs with one stun breaker and no root/snare removal wouldnt be problem I think since its always easy to predict their kb.....almost every barb starts with it

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    well from my point of view as a caster mainly (DT is another story since it can wipe 5 pple alone almost) are barbs who have more than one cc breaker if you cant slow them or stun them you are simply dead. Good example is Boyaka I dont know what he runs but i know he has min 2 stun breakers + EB so he can kill me while I cant cc him.

barbs with one stun breaker and no root/snare removal wouldnt be problem I think since its always easy to predict their kb.....almost every barb starts with it
    well, one is from AAs and second one is called unstabble mind from reaver tree (if he still runs dw)...reaver barbs were always deadly

Most barbs starts with EB to avoid interrupting their start burst.

http://is.gd/UfK5LA

You could always lose the point in Scatter Foes and take 4 points from Decap and the point from rupture armor and run EB

http://is.gd/Mk4hml

My guess is that most barbs you can't CC run similar builds
    Doomsayer 2008