Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: World Boss December?

Default World Boss December?

So the world boss isn't spawning...is it coming in tomorrow with the server restart?

I need one more portent for my Fury bear cloak, please don't stop it.

Is there anything Funcom has not been late on?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

A "We're going to be late" announcement would have been nice.
    And they wonder why people get frustrated and go play other games *end sarcasm*

i imagine that since this is the "restart" of the cycle for worldbosses, that the worldboss will be the last week-- christmas week--- just like last year, so you will have 2 consecutive worldboss weeks.

a notice would have been nice still, but, as stated, they've been late with everything lately

The World Boss is hard at work on the monthly GD letter. Once the World Boss has that done, he'll make his appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
    i imagine that since this is the "restart" of the cycle for worldbosses, that the worldboss will be the last week-- christmas week--- just like last year, so you will have 2 consecutive worldboss weeks.

a notice would have been nice still, but, as stated, they've been late with everything lately

We just came back, in May, after a 3 year break so had no idea how last year's WB worked. But if that's how it ends up being again, I guess I'll just be stuck rolling my eyes, as usual, and wondering how they can not realize that a lot of people don't stay home during the holidays..

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Is there anything Funcom has not been late on?
    There are pretty spot on when it comes to charging my credit card
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Pharren View Post
    We just came back, in May, after a 3 year break so had no idea how last year's WB worked. But if that's how it ends up being again, I guess I'll just be stuck rolling my eyes, as usual, and wondering how they can not realize that a lot of people don't stay home during the holidays..

it was in the last week of december as part of a christmas event i guess. then each month after that has been the 1st week of each month. i'm just guessing that since they like to revamp/recycle/reskin things and call it new or slap "unchained" in front of it, that this months worldboss will be this years christmas event.. hence it probably being the last week of the month.

there's no official announcement yet ?

please FC tell us what is happening ???

OFC they have huge latency in content release and ping, but not in credit card charging ofc :P

From a legal point of view i think they must add a new clause in the EULA:

" By pressing Accept the costumer approve to lag like hell and to see new content once a year"

lololol
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    It's because I'm a cat, like my fellow French moderators. We change any insult/name calling to dog calling.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast