Thread: +pvp xp%

Default +pvp xp%

Does anyone here know exactly which buffs all stack for this? I've got a ton of halloween candy, pictish mystery meet, battle master elixirs and manuals of carnage.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Does anyone here know exactly which buffs all stack for this? I've got a ton of halloween candy, pictish mystery meet, battle master elixirs and manuals of carnage.
    I think everything can stack up if you dont use same item twice so I think if you use for example manual, candy and elixir it should stack up.

I want to know if u can stack 25% bori book, 50% candy and 25% buff for wining festival event, can anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Hikkimori View Post
    I want to know if u can stack 25% bori book, 50% candy and 25% buff for wining festival event, can anyone confirm?
    Yes you can
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Yes you can
    Can you stack manual of carnage, mystery meat, halloween candy and battlemaster though?
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Yes you can
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Can you stack manual of carnage, mystery meat, halloween candy and battlemaster though?
    I know for sure that pict meat and candy cant be stacked.