Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New subscription Offer?

Mount options:

Wyrm mount (whatever the one from Dragonspine is called)

Quillin mount (would need to reskin another mount)

Wolf mount (none have been offered yet for an annual sub or I'd have it too)

Wishful thinking: dragon mount (can't fly with all that weight, maybe flap a foot or so above ground at sprint)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Mount options:

Wyrm mount (whatever the one from Dragonspine is called)

Quillin mount (would need to reskin another mount)

Wolf mount (none have been offered yet for an annual sub or I'd have it too)

Wishful thinking: dragon mount (can't fly with all that weight, maybe flap a foot or so above ground at sprint)

please, no.
    the DS geko is one of the worst mounts i've ever seen... there is a reason why almost no one use it... its ugly useless and too big... makes the game looks like one of those childish generic MMOs...
    Wolf and tigers are to fantasy oriented for me but i can accept that... even the quillin monts sounds good at some point... but no dragons please...

what i would like to see is more vanity gear, even variations of the current armors are good enough... but you know what would be great? more vanity tabs...
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    please, no.
    the DS geko is one of the worst mounts i've ever seen... there is a reason why almost no one use it... its ugly useless and too big... makes the game looks like one of those childish generic MMOs...
    Wolf and tigers are to fantasy oriented for me but i can accept that... even the quillin monts sounds good at some point... but no dragons please...

what i would like to see is more vanity gear, even variations of the current armors are good enough... but you know what would be great? more vanity tabs...
    Pretty sure someone (Slith?) made a post against people who dislike "fantasy mounts". If you want the kind of mounts R.E.H. would make, maybe you should ask for some flying carpets and a camel with burning feet instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Pretty sure someone (Slith?) made a post against people who dislike "fantasy mounts". If you want the kind of mounts R.E.H. would make, maybe you should ask for some flying carpets and a camel with burning feet instead?
    Heh. I made a post how REH Conan stories are FULL of magical mounts http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2012/...al-mounts.html

Yes, there are tons of weird mounts that are cannon to the world of Hyboria. BUT those mounts are anomaly, and those are used by some of the most powerful beings in Hyboria. If someone wants to ride a dragon then WoW has tons of it.

I agree that wolf/tiger are as far as the AOC should take mounts to "da crazy zone". And that Lizard-thingy is a gay-beast and it can die for all I care It was a blunt cash grab and it failed beautifly. No more of that please.

So what could be a new mount? Chariots. Badass and true to the lore (Xaltotun used one).

https://thechildrenshomer.wikispaces...46/chariot.gif
    Last edited by Slith; 19th November 2014 at 09:57.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Heh. I made a post how REH Conan stories are FULL of magical mounts http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2012/...al-mounts.html

Yes, there are tons of weird mounts that are cannon to the world of Hyboria. BUT those mounts are anomaly, and those are used by some of the most powerful beings in Hyboria. If someone wants to ride a dragon then WoW has tons of it.

I agree that wolf/tiger are as far as the AOC should take mounts to "da crazy zone". And that Lizard-thingy is a gay-beast and it can die for all I care It was a blunt cash grab and it failed beautifly. No more of that please.

So what could be a new mount? Chariots. Badass and true to the lore (Xaltotun used one).

https://thechildrenshomer.wikispaces...46/chariot.gif
    I'd argue that *we* are some of the most powerful beings in Hyboria by now. We warmed up by killing an Atlantean chaos god and a demonic dragon, killed the two most powerful sorcerers in Hyboria, Thoth-Amon and Yah Chieng, and then went ahead and killed a millenia old, space-travelling alien god for good measure. Not to mention that we're literally, in-lore immortals.
    Last edited by Greyloins; 19th November 2014 at 12:40.

Giant rabbits like in archeage please !
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

I'd argue that *we* are some of the most powerful beings in Hyboria by now. We warmed up by killing an Atlantean chaos god and a demonic dragon, killed the two most powerful sorcerers in Hyboria, Thoth-Amon and Yah Chieng, and then went ahead and killed a millenia old, space-travelling alien god for good measure. Not to mention that we're literally, in-lore immortals.
    In a world where everyone is Superman ....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U01xasUtlvw
    Retired

Oh cmoon. You really think someone RPing like that? Sorcerer killers, God slayers - its so boring stuff. RPlayers are mostly whores, thieves, reavers, pit-fighters, Cimmerian-"they destroyed my village"-guys and others like that. None of them can mount a wolf and they all will **** their pants when see a dragon.

That's quite a limited choice you give us. So far, I have:
    - a hunter, whose sister disappeared after staying 3 years with a bear
    - a warrior who failed at his duty, and is now trying to redeem himself to earn again his betrothed's love
    - an asocial girl tasked by Bear to heal her heart
    - a lazy hunter slacking in Tortage, because he hates snow
    - a former captain of Aquilonia, currently leading a company of guards for scholars he despises because they bought his family estate
    - a magician's apprentice turned diplomat, plotting revenge for her masters' betrayal
    - a man of unknown origin, claiming to be the father of all gods (may be mad, keeps singing silly songs)
    - a young Pict raised by an aquilonian soldier who found a new home in another tribe, currently hiding from his foster father
    - a young soldier, tasked by the ancients of his village to ask the Legion for help against Hyrkanian raiders

You can do a lot more than "whores, thieves, reavers, pit-fighters, Cimmerian-"they destroyed my village"-guys and others like that". It's up to one's imagination, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

I just mean that roles of superheroes are unused and all that fairy-tail mounts looks weird in the world of AoC.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast