Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New subscription Offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    ty ty for the update, even if it's kinda like "soon tm"
    Soon TM is in 2 years, so I hope it's closer then that.. Running out in a few days

What's on offer for people who have 12 month subs?

Edit by Anzu: You should try to be constructive.
    Last edited by Anzu; 14th November 2014 at 15:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    I've had a current subscription and bought a 12 month sub for the bonuses: I got the goodies and they just extended my subscription time in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post

Best and most important bonus from christmas/anniversary 12 month sub offer is extra four or five months of game time, other than that they give bonus items-some of better items we had in past were tarpani stallion or 56 slot bag for all characters on account they often included better self rezz pots, +10 or +20% mastery/prowess or xp bonus pots, silly and useless social pets etc. I think we got pack of portals once but I am not sure, maybe I bought that separately.

What I would like to see are maybe those p2w rings from item shop but for more than one character per account and I don`t know, maybe one more character slot? New hair dyes we can claim on all characters like tattoos from Khitai CE?

Exclusive permanent morphs would be nice too.

Last time I got 18 months for the price of 12 which was great and all but I'm not sure if it is the smartest way to make money. The ring is great but I don't really like paying for a power upgrade as big as that one. I would prefer it if they stuck with exclusive vanity/pets/mounts and the usual pots or some extra gametime.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaqa View Post
    ...useless social pets etc...
    I wouldn't mind some social pets tbh. According to last GD letter they will have a place in the new PvE fighting pits and with a achievement or two bound to them it could be quite interesting.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 14th November 2014 at 18:58.

Everyone has their favorite. I generally do the sub offers that involve mounts; so far I have the camel, white tiger, regular tiger and the shemite stallion. I've not seen an offer for the wyrm looking mount or a wolf though.

More useful: I would have definitely subbed during the last offer if there was more than one ring per account offered. And I was waiting for the anniversary sub offer, thought it would be better.

I don't care for social armor but like social pets. Would much rather have a useful item like a ring than a social pet though. Or a mount.

Maybe menagiere boxes to get random new pets? Or have that option buyable in the item shop?

Definitely extra months. I have tons of potions I don't use now. Would like maybe five of the new rings from /claim for my account (even better would be account wide).

How about a coffer of infinity x 5 or account wide? I'd definitely buy it for that. Or a resource bag boost? A doubling of the resource bag would be a big draw imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post

Maybe menagiere boxes to get random new pets? Or have that option buyable in the item shop?.
    They already are in the item shop- there's a rare crate and an epic crate

I don't think those give you things like the corrupted handmaiden. Or the mammoth rider.

No, they don't. Funcom has a strange way of making certain pets only obtainable through certain means.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast