Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: New subscription Offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Heh. I made a post how REH Conan stories are FULL of magical mounts http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2012/...al-mounts.html

Yes, there are tons of weird mounts that are cannon to the world of Hyboria. BUT those mounts are anomaly, and those are used by some of the most powerful beings in Hyboria. If someone wants to ride a dragon then WoW has tons of it.

I agree that wolf/tiger are as far as the AOC should take mounts to "da crazy zone". And that Lizard-thingy is a gay-beast and it can die for all I care It was a blunt cash grab and it failed beautifly. No more of that please.

So what could be a new mount? Chariots. Badass and true to the lore (Xaltotun used one).

https://thechildrenshomer.wikispaces...46/chariot.gif
    chariots are a nice idea. Other fitting ones (might be repeated from old deleted forums):
    - donkey
    - more camels (or FIX them! why is a camel less endurant than horses, humans and others?)
    - elephants
    - litters
    more exotic:
    - shields (as in asterix)
    - bears
    - pigs
    - oxen

but as mentioned on old forums:
    let people decide mostly what bonus they want. Like, do a bonus that you decide maybe, but then add a generous amount of funcom bonus points, so people can expand whatever they chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Oh cmoon. You really think someone RPing like that? Sorcerer killers, God slayers - its so boring stuff. RPlayers are mostly whores, thieves, reavers, pit-fighters, Cimmerian-"they destroyed my village"-guys and others like that. None of them can mount a wolf and they all will **** their pants when see a dragon.
    I'm not a roleplayer. The thing is, this is an MMO and every single player is "the hero", and I'd argue that if your character shits itself if it sees a dragon, you're doing it wrong. Even the in-game conversations affirm that you're a undying badass, regardless if you want your character to be Vanir goat****er or Zingaran prostitute or whatever.

I just mean that roles of superheroes are unused and all that fairy-tail mounts looks weird in the world of AoC.
    I don't think anyone really wants dragon mounts or whatever. Quilin, Fu Dog etc mounts is not something that would break immersion for me, and even if it did, the sheer coolness would be good enough. But I think adding completely new mounts is unlikely to happen any time soon, so that point is moot.

All I'd suggest is something like a black-furred tiger or white-furred wolf (without naked spots). Not more immersion-breaking than anything we already have, and would make a lot of people buy sub offer for relatively little effort I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    I just mean that roles of superheroes are unused and all that fairy-tail mounts looks weird in the world of AoC.
    No weirder than magic users. Removing all magic spells and abilities would be a good start, if you really want immersion and consistency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

we need more nice looking power and usefull horses in aoc ... we have to much tigers and wolfs etc...

look in wb-week at rezzpad, lloks like wow or arche age not like aoc any more.

or gve as a epic camel like this http://images.mmorpg.com/images/gall...469c37c509.jpg

Cool

I think a litter/sedan chair is a great idea to put into the game. Possibly as a reward with timelimit for best Player in PVP-Events or something else.

Chariots would be great!
    meh...

Yes, pink princess chariots with cute little ponies would be nice idea for pvp-princes. People been asking for more pvp content so here we go

http://youtu.be/zOBeQTFyoG4
    Last edited by Maly; 20th November 2014 at 04:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    Yes, pink princess chariots with cute little ponies would be nice idea for pvp-princes. People been asking for more pvp content so here we go

http://youtu.be/zOBeQTFyoG4
    that is carriage
    Retired

Chariots would be great but I think it´s not practicable:
    Thinking of explorers jumping from hill to hill with a chariot would be ridiculous. So Funcom would have to design forbidden zones for chariots within every map to ensure that they are only used on roads.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Just disable jumps for them, make 100% chance of stab resistance and fast movement speed.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast