Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funcom and Ares Game thank you for this gift!

Default Funcom and Ares Game thank you for this gift!

Really thanks a lot for this new and welcome gift

This steed is awesome, especially since it's an account-wide mount! Thanks Funcom!

If that is the card game mount...it basically looks like the purebred shemite stallion mount but in red barding.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    If that is the card game mount...it basically looks like the purebred shemite stallion mount but in red barding.
    yes but have 35% resist stagger, other one have just 20% and is 10% fastest, is pratically close one khitai mount!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Om stygian horse from haloween boxes there is 35% too.
    exactly, it is perfectly equivalent to halloween mount but the halloween is not for the whole account! I have halloween on two characters but I hated it because I could not stand red legs and symbol set on its butt, but I love this it and I'm happy
    and cost me only $1

I got the horse also. Didn't even test the speed Lol. But yes account wide + -35 to stagger.

Yeah its a simple color change but does actually look really cool.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Default Thanks to FC and Ares for the mount!

This is a nice mount and nice looking mount and it's account wide!

K

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    exactly, it is perfectly equivalent to halloween mount but the halloween is not for the whole account! I have halloween on two characters but I hated it because I could not stand red legs and symbol set on its butt, but I love this it and I'm happy
    and cost me only $1
    The horse from the Ares Games Kickstarter only cost you $1? Their kickstarter page said it was "For our "Barbarian Hero" and "Barbarian King" backers only" which meant at least $25.

A $1 pledge should have gotten you nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    The horse from the Ares Games Kickstarter only cost you $1? Their kickstarter page said it was "For our "Barbarian Hero" and "Barbarian King" backers only" which meant at least $25.

A $1 pledge should have gotten you nothing.
    i know but probably they changed idea because they gived me also if i have done donation of 1$

Your Pledge Coupon has code:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

and it has a value of: $ 1, equal to your Kickstarter pledge.

Get your Strategist’s Steed

As a backer of this Kickstarter, you also receive the Strategist’s Steed - a digital gift from our friends at FunCom, to use in the Age of Conan MMORPG.

Your unique code to unlock your steed is:

The method for using the code is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1) Go to https://register.ageofconan.com and login to your Age of Conan account (or create a new one if necessary!)

2) Once logged in, there is a key registration box on the bottom left of the account page. Add the key in the blank field and press register.

3) Voila! The Strategists Steed will now be available ingame, in the Claims window.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast