Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Necro UI

Quote Originally Posted by childofarmenia View Post
    so, i did some changes:
    here you can see-> See It
    here you can download-> Notnecro UI
    I change the name, it more correctly now to not make dislikes

I cant find this, someone knows which .xml is?

you could name it SkullUI since it has skulls. Other then that it looks fairly nice, though not to my personal playing needs. Glad to see ppl dabbling with the UI.

yes, good idea!
    so, it is bad UI in general? i didnt change many, just estetic part,move some thing and gave other look. If somebody tried it, could you tell me your op?thanks to all for coments

I would remove the big skull at the left side of the HP bar, takes a lot of space, makes a lot of contrast and relly it has no use. may distract the user.
    same for the target's HP bar... that bone(?) at its top doesn't seem very usefull as it doesn't relly help to ready what you are engaging/targeting/etc.

for the rest, i like it. very clean.
    meh...

Lightbulb HyekUI

Good! okey, I have a new idea about a UI.. so Im doing it, and will share it here-> www.hyek.zz.mu
    I appreciate all your coments, critical, every things.. its will helpme.thank you.
    Last edited by childofarmenia; 26th November 2014 at 23:09. Reason: I did this place for download UI archives.
    Download all my UI here: http://hyek.zz.me

Default NEW Type of UI

Hi , as I said I made this UI, you can download it here WWW.HYEK.ZZ.MU
    YOU CAN SEE IT HERE
    so, if you like it, you can download it on the website and after write your opinion.

(15.12.14) design correction ---> SEE HERE
    Last edited by childofarmenia; 15th December 2014 at 16:08.
    Download all my UI here: http://hyek.zz.me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12