Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Necro UI

Arrow not"Necro"->Hyek UI

Hi all, I am newble in the game, so I decided to change my UI, so I found many of them and nothing , so I tried to make my own UI:

There are many things I must to add,but this is the idea
    my screen is 1360x768, can be use on 1366x768 (BUT try it on yours?¿)
    so, if you like it, you can download it on the website and after write here your opinion.

(22.12.14) minimap, mapwindows, menu(I,P,J,B):design changes
    (18.12.14) mail, map design changes
    (15.12.14) design correction --->
    SEE HERE
    Last edited by childofarmenia; 22nd December 2014 at 21:19. Reason: I think its better actualize the first post every time I ll need to explain something
    Download all my UI here: http://hyek.zz.me

Looks good, Your stats and target stats are a bit far from the middle of the HUD for my liking however
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

It's not a layout I would use, because the player and target frames are at the top, while the skills are at the bottom. It means I constantly have to look up and down to keep track of everything.

However, I am speaking as a non-Necro player, so if this layout works for you, that's great

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Not sure why a necro would need their own ui.
    While there isn't much reason in my head for a UI specifically for necros, I can understand why he made one. He plays a necro, and wanted a UI designed to fit his needs playing his necro. So poof, he created a UI and called it Necro UI.

I personally would never use it, but some people might like it so it is nice that he is sharing his work.

Very impressive assuming you've only played AOC for a short time. I can't tell if unit frame textures look good or not from that screenshot, but the rest does. I wish more people tinkered with the UI like you have - except for one UI which allowed you to have unit frames wherever you wanted, I don't believe I've seen a UI with unit frames not in the center of the screen.

Thumbs up

Hi,

from the look of it, it seems very nice work.
    Might even give it a try someday soon to find out how functional this UI is.

Anyways, thanks for your efforts and for sharing.

Best regards
    Hawk
    "I have known many gods.
    He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply."
    R. E. Howard - Queen of the black coast

Aerion Brightflame. One night, in his cups, he drank a jar of wildfire,
    after telling his friends it would transform him into a dragon, but the
    gods were kind and it transformed him into a corpse.
    George R.R. Martin - A Clash of Kings

Default Some changes...

I make it for making,why not? I enjoy estetic part, but somewhere I did changes for comfortability. Ah, it is not specialy for necro, I said necro because it has skulls , slots for pet skills
    http://www.image-share.com/upload/2757/33.jpg
    http://www.image-share.com/upload/2757/34.jpg

I did new changes here, new buttoms and new player HP/MP conteiner. As you see the new buttoms under MP line.., Imlooking for some way to give them F1,f2,.. buttoms control ( i think it could be good idea for putting there poisons)
    Last edited by childofarmenia; 15th November 2014 at 03:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Very impressive assuming you've only played AOC for a short time. I can't tell if unit frame textures look good or not from that screenshot, but the rest does. I wish more people tinkered with the UI like you have - except for one UI which allowed you to have unit frames wherever you wanted, I don't believe I've seen a UI with unit frames not in the center of the screen.
    I did it thatway, because, I played Lineage before so there interface is diferent, so i couldnt adapt., but i understood AOC combat needs all thing be near.

Default NOTnecroUI

so, i did some changes:
    here you can see-> See It
    here you can download-> Notnecro UI
    I change the name, it more correctly now to not make dislikes

I cant find this, someone knows which .xml is?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast