Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: T5 Tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    then why even comment?
    He was polite, and at least he let us know there is a mechanic missing from the posted strat. Even if he doesn't fully explain things, that is a small help.

Two or three tanks for the boss sounds like way overkill, is this because of temper?
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    Two or three tanks for the boss sounds like way overkill, is this because of temper?
    I would think it all depends on what kind of tanks you have. If you have someone who can solo tank Yak, while taking occasional hits from adds, then there is no need for an extra tank. But an extra tank would give a little bit of a buffer to keep from wiping.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirasta View Post
    We never shared our strats in the past and will never do...guild rules. There is one more mechanic he didnt describe...
    You know its just a game right? In an ever shrinking community we need to help and encourage each other. I am very happy for all the guilds that are clearing T5, and I understand not spoiling the surprise for the folks still in progression, but the,,,WE WILL DIE before sharing/ helping others is a bit extreme. We need more guilds healthy and succeeding, not less.

Holy ****, grats on killing in with this strat!

Quote Originally Posted by Chass- View Post
    Holy ****, grats on killing in with this strat!
    care to expand on that or copy/paste what Mirasta said?

Tbh, I've never seen so much secrecy when it comes to raids than in this game.

In other games, once 2 or 3 guilds have killed a boss, videos and strats are typically shared with the rest of the community.

Not here though, it's treated like a matter of national security.

Now I can see not sharing anything for Vistrix maybe, but quite a few guilds have killed Yak so far and hopefully we will as well soon.

hope you get yak down soon Texan

and grats to fail bunch on the kill <3

Grats Fail Bunch! And thx for sharing the tacts
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    care to expand on that or copy/paste what Mirasta said?
    Yes, I think they did a very good job killing the boss with the strategy they were using, so very well done by them!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast