Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tempest of Set the worst healer????

Default Tempest of Set the worst healer????

Caused ive created this char and i only see in general chat groups that call only PoMs and BShamans,there is no place for Tempest of Set????

PD: Think that im going to create a PoM or Bear Shaman caused Tempest of Set are not acclaimed in groups -.-
    Last edited by Stixo; 14th October 2014 at 22:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Stixo View Post
    Caused ive created this char and i only see in general chat groups that call only PoMs and BShamans,there is no place for Tempest of Set????

PD: Think that im going to create a PoM or Bear Shaman caused Tempest of Set are not acclaimed in groups -.-
    probably you see group call pom/bs is probably because leader is already a TOS or they have already a TOS in group. There is no discrimination and TOS is amazing healer welcome in all group, if you can use it you can do top heals and huge DPS. All healers in this game are really amazing!

Yes, but, ToS only has green, blue, big and aa heals.

BS has also the Natures Revenge and Bloodthirst.

PoM has also Divine Halo.

Idk if i'm the worst healer but since healing is only small part of our job i can live with that and pew pew things instead of acting like random standart Mmo healer.
    I'm a ToS o/

So in terms of raw healing output, given right circumstances, BS has most heals, PoM 2nd, and ToS 3rd. And for dps, Tos is 1st, PoM is 2nd, BS is 3rd.

Tos is best healer for one reason ( for my opinion)

He got the more piwerfull blue heal.

You ave to stack it at five ( with thunder and some other cast)

And blue heal is the master heal . Green heal is same for the 3 class
    And aa totem give a casi insta heal ( useless in pvp but op in pve)

Pvp =bs cause bigest blue heal without stack and aa bear heal ( you heal all ur team whenever they are)

Pve = tos cause blue heal

Pom is good in pve and pvp but less extremly than tos and bs

Tos might technically have the least healing BUT:
    - it's by such a small amount that it doesn't really matter.
    - Healing in AoC isn't as important as in most other games; for most fights healers shouldn't even use their aa heals and rely on tanks knowing how to aggroswap.
    - tos has the highest damage output of the healers, especially in aoe fights. And more dps = less healing required.
    - you need all healers anyhow, and ideally want 2 of each for any given raid. Only a complete moron would exclude a tos for anything.
    - Tos are actually especially useful healers on certain fights; Entity (commanding death), T5 Yakhmar (lots of dps for adds), Keeper (silencing) to mention a few.

Also, bear shaman is likely the most popular healing class. The reason it seems different is that group leaders (especially if they play pom/tos themselves) usually want 1 bs and 1 pom OR tos for encounters that require 2 healers (and all too often, encounters that can easily be done with 1), since pom and tos share much of their gear, requiring similar stats. This isn't the case in unchaineds or raids however.

ToS has multiple ways to recharge mana for the group as well as one of the best AA heals in the game. Add that to the multiple benefits of totem and storm crown, and vital shock, there is nothing really bad about the heals or support a tos can dish out. In terms of burst healing, maybe tos is a little slower compared to pom or shammy, but generally outside AA abilities there is very little difference in the actual amount of heals the 3 classes produce. Shammy's might have a slight edge with Blood thirst and nature's revenge, but not enough to merit saying that a tos is inferior...
    Doomsayer 2008

They have 3k dps!

I prefer a tos in my group.
    Boyscout bearshaman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast