Thread: Ranger doubts and game issues

Default Ranger doubts and game issues

Well,after 34514343 time i return to game. This time i have in mind to start as a Ranger and im going to equip it with ballista. I know that ballista is made for PVP and bow for PVE (at least some people teach me this) but i like the ballista. Well,knowing this is good to know if the Ranger is a good class for a begginer,caused my best lvl in this game was 37 with an ancient bow user Ranger,but maybe in this time the Ranger have changes that i dont know. Other thing to i like to know is the game. There is people playing this???? Funcom still abandon this game???? There are clans playing this???? Knowing that my best lvl was 37 is a good idea to restart the game???? And the last question: people make partyes (groups) in low lvl quests??? Caused some low lvl bosses need groups to kill it. And the last time ive played this game noone made a party for kill a low lvl boss. Well thats all the question that i want to question,thanks.

Bow and xbow are the same nowdays, well could same xbow is "usless" because bow animations are better, more fluid i mean.

And yes ranger is good class for beginner because it is most easiest and simplest class in this game, in pvp it is also most hated class due to being super easy and overpowered. About pve its meh, rather go for barb or sin.

Quote Originally Posted by razorkid10 View Post
    Bow and xbow are the same nowdays, well could same xbow is "usless" because bow animations are better, more fluid i mean.

And yes ranger is good class for beginner because it is most easiest and simplest class in this game, in pvp it is also most hated class due to being super easy and overpowered. About pve its meh, rather go for barb or sin.
    Okay,one more thing that ive forgot to question: which skill tree is made for xbow???? Sharpshooter or Waylayer???? Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurock View Post
    I know that ballista is made for PVP and bow for PVE (at least some people teach me this)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurock View Post
    Okay,one more thing that ive forgot to question: which skill tree is made for xbow???? Sharpshooter or Waylayer???? Thanks again.
    This is no longer true. It was changed a few years ago. Both Sharpshooter and Waylayer work the same for both weapon types.

There is people playing this???? There are clans playing this???? Knowing that my best lvl was 37 is a good idea to restart the game????
    Yes. Yes. Yes.

And the last question: people make partyes (groups) in low lvl quests???
    Most likely not.

Thanks for resolve me doubts but finally i decided to play as an assassin.