Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Conqueror must be nerfed finally

No. You have to start doubletapping right before he reaches you with his charge. If he starts charging you in the middle of your doubletap, you will get knocked back because doubletap finished already. Like they said, it's tricky. The only way I've managed to do it was with luck by just spamming W in the middle of the conq charge, so my guess is that when he reaches you, if your doubletap key strokes are recorded, it works. But it must have a really short time window.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    No. You have to start doubletapping right before he reaches you with his charge. If he starts charging you in the middle of your doubletap, you will get knocked back because doubletap finished already. Like they said, it's tricky. The only way I've managed to do it was with luck by just spamming W in the middle of the conq charge, so my guess is that when he reaches you, if your doubletap key strokes are recorded, it works. But it must have a really short time window.
    Sorry but you cant move and doubletap when someone charging you. You are freeze for this time, dont you?

Yes you are indeed. But from what I remember, what I did was start spamming the W key so, by the time the conq reached me, you have like a split second window where it seems key strokes work (you can theoretically move), but since it's so small most times it won't work. My point is during that tiny window key strokes work so if you get the proper timing you can doubletap it.

But its nearly impossible even on duel and with low ping. In reality of aoc i see no reasons to talk about it So kb charge should be nerfed as most OP thing in game. Yesterday i just met conq+ranger on assist and it was terrible for whole team and we lose coz they just run through map and facerolled literally everyone to death. Just kb charge, dot and pew-pew from ranger. Nothing can save you.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 22nd August 2016 at 13:38.

I completely agree. Charge-knockback, and Running Shot, are both OP.

For Breakthrough / chargekb, instead of knockback it could just do splash damage, maybe even increased, and, for Running Shot, make it only work when the Penetrating Shot combo finishes and lands on someone, like it works on some Bear Shaman ability.

That will be a best solution. So lets just wait few years and may be we'll get it

Guy plays a necro, cries nerf conqs! Lol 😜

Mmm the insta knock KB aint different from all targetable ccs from mages and priests. The other ccs u actually have to hit with a combo or stand right by your victim. Aoc has no op classes in pvp its the ppl handling them that are good bad or op. Ive seen conq pvp 10 suck and a pvp 2 hox/bs/tos wreck them. Conq has bubbles like most classes but they have cd hit them with the bubble isnt up and they die like the rest. And i can admit that i suck in pvp but i can still kill a conq unless the player himself is better Than me😊

Quote Originally Posted by Steien View Post
    Mmm the insta knock KB aint different from all targetable ccs from mages and priests. The other ccs u actually have to hit with a combo or stand right by your victim. Aoc has no op classes in pvp its the ppl handling them that are good bad or op. Ive seen conq pvp 10 suck and a pvp 2 hox/bs/tos wreck them. Conq has bubbles like most classes but they have cd hit them with the bubble isnt up and they die like the rest. And i can admit that i suck in pvp but i can still kill a conq unless the player himself is better Than me😊
    Yeah no difference at all between a CC that doesn't break on damage, can't be broken with antiCC and the others that have both of these weaknesses... nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinix View Post
    Yeah no difference at all between a CC that doesn't break on damage, can't be broken with antiCC and the others that have both of these weaknesses... nothing at all.
    perfect balance?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast