Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Conqueror must be nerfed finally

Fact: It is possible to double tap a charge KB, on any class.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post
    Fact: It is possible to double tap a charge KB, on any class.
    Not with 200ms latency.

Can you record how you doubletap conq kb charge? I am sure it is impossible. Havent ever seen that since aa releases.

Even if its possible im not sure its useful on minis. Too hard even for duels.
    Last edited by Anzu; 22nd August 2016 at 10:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Even if its possible im not sure its useful on minis. Too hard even for duels.
    It's not easy. Has to be well timed. Also have to figure out if you're the main target, then you know it's coming. Usually end up double tapping at least twice before it comes.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

I've double tapped conq charges numerous times in minis. Just have to look for it. Like Khramps said if conq is targeting you then you know it's coming.

You ain't crook son you're just a shook one. Carnage #1 Glory! 👊🏼

It's possible to double tap a charge kb and also it is possible to use instant CC on conq during his charge.

I mean CC like Demo Detonation kb, just spam Hellfire Stream and Detonation buttons. In this case both conq and demo will knock each other.

I do it a lot of times with my 200 latency.

O good, a two year late necro thread.

Charge KB and Detonate can be double tapped. With Detonate if you start your double tap as soon as the demo starts moving towards you it will work. With charge kb just double tap if the conk you have targeted tabs to you. Easiest way to do it.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Yea you can double tap charge kb just like detonation. No matter the latency you have to be proactive not reactive though. As is the case with many kbs tbh, usually when you see the castbar/animation it's too late.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

So you mean doubletap is possible if conq starts charge during your doubletap and you should doubletap before he charges. But its not demo who you can predict when he runs to you. When you see conq at distance you cant be sure if he will charge you. And when charge starts you cant move or do anything.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 22nd August 2016 at 11:46.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast