Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Lotus - An RP Guild

Default Red Lotus - An RP Guild

"A wise old man once said 'You must find the way'. And I have found it. It is exceedingly simple. I will chop off your head. Then you too will know the way."

- Diary of a Khitan Madman

It is my great pleasure to announce that Red Lotus is open for recruitment! We are a guild heavily focused on roleplay, blending bits of Khitan and some Hyrkanian culture with western influences from Stygia to Cimmeria. We have a guild city set in the Lacheish and can be frequently found relaxing in the Serpent's Head Inn in Khemi, or pursuing our own stories in places ranging from the Temple of Ymir to the Great Wall of Khitai. While we are still small, we are also growing! As a society bridging the Silk Road, Red Lotus employs merchants, mercenaries, slavers, sorcerers, scribes, slayers, pirates, and priests in pursuit of profit and prestige for all members involved. And there is always room for more! So find us in-game and see what we have to offer, or check out our guild website here!

- Jiahuo

Primarily US or EU based?

Good luck
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Thanks, I'll probably need it. I'm based in the US, but we have members from all over. Timing can be a thing at times, but generally isn't too bad. I'm up at odd hours.

Good luck with the guild, Jiahuo! I will add it to my list of guilds that are currently active/semi-active to help point RPers looking for RP guilds into the right direction

Thanks! As a side note, we were formerly the Syndicate of Blades. What is your guild, if you have one? Any way I can contact you in-game?

I am currently unafilliated with any guild, except on my DT, which is in Wolves of Asgard.. rather, I have my own storage guild which consists of myself, some of my alts, and my bf and his toons

Ah, I see. More power to you, keeping track of the active guilds, then!

If I ever found an RP guild that didnt mind my casualness that could sustain me with grouping, or at least give me options via alliances, that complimented my style of RP I'd join one, but as of yet, I've yet to find one that offers everything a PvE guild can with crafting, grouping, and such, as well as RP, so keeping to myself isnt that big a deal until i find something

you should also check your mail on this.

Red Lotus is kicking recruitment up a notch! We are a Roleplaying guild featuring lords, ladies, and lesser scum in various professions seeking profit together! Come and find us in-game, or check us out here! Long days and pleasant nights await.
    "A wise old man once said 'You must find the way'. And I have found it. It is exceedingly simple. I will chop off your head. Then you too will know the way." - Diary of a Khitan Madman

Age of Conan Roleplay Community

Resurrecting this thread because I shall be around and back in business! Yours truly is once again back to his merchanting ways, bringing the finest goods from the Red Lotus Trading Company to your doorstep in Khemi, Tarantia, Tesso, Ardashir, Khitai, Conarch, the Acheronian City of Python, sunken Atlantis, and more! Always around looking for some good RP for those who dare to do business with a Khitan merchant! Mercenary contracts also available!
    "A wise old man once said 'You must find the way'. And I have found it. It is exceedingly simple. I will chop off your head. Then you too will know the way." - Diary of a Khitan Madman

Age of Conan Roleplay Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast