Thread: Cabal of Shadows (PVE-RP)

Default Cabal of Shadows is Closing (City For Sale)

The Cabal of Shadows has been making its presence slowly known over the past couple of months on the Crom server and now we'd like to introduce ourselves to you.

We're a friendly Social and RP oriented guild, IC-ly themed around an ancient Acheronian secret society working subtly from behind the scenes, playing a greater chess game from the shadows of all the cities of the Hyboria Age.

We love to talk in guild chat, support each other in character development, and network with other RP-oriented players and guilds.

We have players across a wide variety of time zones, from North American EST to Euro GMT. We're active and rapidly growing, usually with members online at any given hour of the day. During this last World Boss week, we were averaging between 11-15 players at peak hours, and we're still looking for players who share a similar passion for characterization, theme, costuming (c'mon and admit you like dressing up in Vanity styles!), and of course playing through adventuring content in the Hyborean world!

We have a lovely guild city in the fields of Poitain, currently with a mix of T1 and T2 buildings, but rapidly building up to greater heights!

We're not about sending blind invites or simply swelling our ranks, we want players who are interested in building, in creating, and most importantly -in being sociable and making friendships with fellow players. We are looking for the creative types, the outgoing personalities, the motivated and goal-oriented characters who have a strong sense of who they are and what they want.

But most of all, we'd like to meet you! We want to talk with and get to know you. If you would like to get us as well, please feel free to say hello to any of our members wearing our guild tag! If you have any questions or are interested in learning more about us, please look in-game for me or any of our senior members:

Mingsiu, Koxiinga, Casspatra, Oakspirit, Jadesue, and Ronmar.

We'd love to hear from you!
    Last edited by Ming-Ming; 29th October 2014 at 04:55. Reason: Closing Down

Bump for an RP-guild
    You have any hangout you favour?

I have seen some of you around but hadn't had you tagged as RPers until now. Looking forward to RP

Btw the "Shadows" I have encountered were all females. Are you a female-toon guild?

Oh thanks!

We haven't really picked a specific hangout per-se. We've been touching base with other RP guilds we've meshed well with, and so far we tend to meet them for RP in either the Conall Tavern or the Serpent's Head.

I personally would LOVE to see more use made of the Sailor's Tavern in Tarantia or maybe the Red Cliff Inn in Northern Grasslands, but so far I think my guildmates have just kind of hung out in the Trader Buildings in Khemi or Tarantia more than anyplace else! LOL!

Also- we're coed! We do have a lot of girl-toons, but we have our share of guys as well! :-D

Sailor's Den is an excellent location that I'm sad I don't see more people make use of. Have yet to meet many of you (or any of you) but I look forward to finding you guys out!

To announce a rp guild, the best way is to be active with events!

Please announce when it's about to happpen! Will be there hopefully.
    Boyscout bearshaman

Default We're closing down

Cabal of Shadows is closing down.

I'm putting up our Guild City For Sale. It's located in Poitaine, a great resource location. All the walls and most all other buildings are already there. The Keep and Alchemy Lab are Level II. Decorations already on many of the nodes. We put a lot of work into the place, and I hate to see it go to waste.

Send me a PM here on the forums or in-game if interested.

Sorry to see you go, Ming.
    I don't make points I make dents.