Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: world boss white sands.

Well, the world boss was fun ... until now lol. Averaging ~50 minutes per kill. I don't see many people farming this one like normal unless something is changed pdq!!!

Fewer players in instance means you can have world particles on but it also means the boss' hitpoints should be reduced significantly. 45-50 minutes to kill is too much, especially if one has a lot of alts (and happens to have a job and real life too).
    Otherwise I like the mechanics of the fight much better than the typical aoe knockback we had in previous bosses.

The fight is better...you have to watch your feet for the aoes and such. But its got too many hps or too few spots in the instances.

Can I just say, this strat doesn't seemed to have gotten out there;

If someone dies, he gets bigger/tougher. Dont die, he dies quicker (he'll be his spawn size, ie the size of your character). We got him down first 10% in less than a minute, and Pam noticed he wasn't dying as fast when I kept dying....(only to glad to help!)

So there. Keep up those debuff's you scrubs, and WATCH YOUR CAST BAR! for when he's after you during his cast*

*You can turn on Target's Target in your UI settings, push F10 and go to Interface Options => HUD => Show Target's Current Target.

Also, turn on your cast bar in Interface => Advanced => Timer Bar (otherwise known as cast bar)

Funcom please reduce this WB health it takes us age to kill this guy with this hb and only 20 or less players here

please guys I ask nicely

Yeah, this boss is really retarded. only 30 players in instance? low lvls taking up space... And let's not forget how many newbies who don't know about targets current target...

I will do this 1 time on each char max. or maybe skip this one. ****ing hell, just spend 30 mins on this ****. As boring as the imp this is!
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

On a positive note, maybe that will incite FC to fix it and thus fix the pvp events at the same time
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    And let's not forget how many newbies who don't know about targets current target...
    Whatever, it's better to die from the boss on rez than kitting. Kitting tactics always sucked hard.

I like this wb. Best wb yet for me. I prefer to fight 5 minutes longer than fight with lag and low fps ...

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    I agree, its a long boring fight and took something that was really fun for the community away and turned it into the imp fight on steroids.
    Folks really enjoyed this event and would spend hours in game, looking forward to finding that special box instead of their 15th electric boogie. Now I can't imagine anyone doing more than killing it because they want the cape.
    The under level 80 players have never been a problem before, but with the limited room in the instance losing that DPS makes it even more painful, I logged on for one kill, saw the second boss get to 88 percent and said.....well you don't wanna know what I said as I was logging off. Its not fun and its a big waste of my time.
    I spent 40 minutes only to have the boss at 76 percent. Got a chance to do unchained dungeons so i left. I wont be doing these again not even for a cape that isnt all that good. This needs a hotfix badly.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast