Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Thread V.2

[PvE]
    add atlantean shards to dungeons and (real) raids

or

rotate a weekly hardmode and raid with a purple shards box reward. doing hardmodes is way more fun than the raidfinder shitfest!

these are simple actions to spread life into the game again after sad days of arena/RF/wb farming. it's just not how this game is meant to be enjoyed.

[PvP] Make signing up for PvP Festival Team Event : Fields of Slaughter the same as for the mini games. When 12/12 players are signed, they are teleported into the PvP zone, where they can fight for holding the flag.

Serve it as the new mini game! It would be an epic ad for AoC that return many players who love PvP. At present PvP Festival and mini games work well. It remains only to combine them to get a grand result with minimal costs.

Currently Fields of Slaughter is not quite popular for two reasons:
    1) The players must long to wait until the event begins and they can not do it at a time convenient;
    2) players ourselves have need to create a group.
    At the same time they obtain just the same benefits as for the mini-games. Festival's epic tockens not count because most PvP-rs not interested about pets.
    Last edited by Ernests; 29th March 2017 at 10:53.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

[Steam]
    Regional prices for Ru/PL etc players.
    Age of Conan sells in Steam, where many games has regional prices, even MMORPG's. For example, for RU players FF XIV Online costs 260 rubles that is equal 4,50 euros. Otrher mmorpgs, such as WoW (650 rubles = 10,8 euro), Archeage (300 rubles = 5,4 euro), etc.
    All this games has more players base than AoC. So, in order to expand AoC's customers base please, look into enabling region prices in Steam, and option to pay for the game in it.
    This move along with PR in ru and pl resources will bring more customers back and even bring new ones.

Signed, Russian Players Community from Goha.ru

[PvE/Misc] Add a sound notification when you get a popup to join Raid Finder, just like with mini-game popup. It would come in handy for when you are alt-tabbed.

[PVE] Remove Alt+Tab for the game.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    [PVE] Remove Alt+Tab for the game.
    I have a better suggestion:

[PVE] Remove Raidfinder from the game!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Wink PvE and PvP gear update, please!

I would be more happy to see t5 gear in Testlive and would be more fun to use t2 PvP gear too, cause only t3 PvP gear not good! I hope that will become and i would be a lot happier than!

[PVE]Make available the dancer pets from world boss available for purchase to WB Vendor in Old T.

Default Item shop/loyalty rewards

Add mounts that are no longer possible to obtain in any way to the item store

Add more loyalty rewards

Ok, my thoughts.

Let us agree that AoC has a loyal player base that enjoys the game and the Conan era theme. Let us presume there will be no new gear tiers via new raids (as many games fall for and they become an never ending top gear chase) - there has to be a limit to everything. Let us presume that we will never ever ever ever get any khitai size like expansions - based on multitude of possibilities from Conan tales[http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/author/36031]

So for us who are content with the current AoC version, i suggest the following and please read between the lines for the reasoning:

A) Reuse all of the pre-80 zones so there is something to do there for t2 - t6 geared level 80s.
    Create new instance copies with existing npcs bumped up to level 82-85 mobs(or even above) for questing.
    And
    In pre-80 zones, make use of them for 80s via daily quests with appropraite rewards.
    **One example,add 5-10 random quests per day in each zone.
    And
    For quest rewards provide rewards such that we wish to quest there;
    Rewards such as marks of acclaim for fp2 and subs (can buy khitai gear, potion buffs and AA jars).
    And for subs only; top it up with few rares or gliding tokens or even some of those cool 30 minute morphs (example; 1 gliding for 20 quests done,1 rare for 5 quests done, 1 morph for 10 quests done).

B) Reuse some 6 man dungeons as raids, such as House of Crom and at least 1-2 others from the old world that i know of that have complexity completing. Why? Why not. Something to do.
    Rewards? Whatever you think is appropriate - just no new gear tiers since we can quest in Dragon's Spine in tier 4 gear. I went to Vanheim once with a t6 bs and he was pulling and finishing 10-15 npcs. Crazy overpowered gear....

C)Item shop boxes can be a good funding for a game, as I have seen in many cases. I got both of the current packs few times. Nothing special. I would buy more if following are different:

I cant sell some of those cool 30 minute morphs (some are character bound).
    Make it as such that if players gathers a certain amount of 30 minute morphs we can hand it in to some npcs and get a permanent one hour morph skill. Make those morphs able to put on the auction. Many games get income by selling player effects such as skins and funky particles and so forth.

I cant sell those buff potions on the trader in case i wish to do so. And those potions are very good.

More about the item shop boxes; tie it into something player base wants. For example vanity weapon slots, crafting recepies equivalent to t4 armor and weapons (or above?) and every other profession; hp/stamina potions better then any current ingame ones, architect buildings for guild cities, vanity armor and so forth....
    Last edited by drmir; 19th May 2017 at 06:18.