Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Future of Fury

PM from Joel 22nd of April 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam
    Hi Pim,
    We are working on the solution but it takes time. I don't have enough coders at the moment to cover the demands of merging everything to single server tech, and am waiting for some of them to free up from Lego. Which is summer, unfortunately. I can only work with what I have, I am sorry to say.

Hope that helps explain where we are,
    Joel
    as it says: we are now somewhere in summer and I believe he got some resources recently.

I sent a pm in April about my concerns of the state of fury

So maybe there's still hope
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    So maybe there's still hope
    I would not be so optimistic -

"All of the phases will require downtimes and we would like to begin the process as soon as we can. So expect to see those changes coming about during May (2013)."

If I would say to my client (or to the boss) that I will finish my work at some day and didnt do that I would have trouble. If I wouldnt deliver it after year I am sure a would not be at the same company anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post

as it says: we are now somewhere in summer and I believe he got some resources recently.

I personally never understood what they were thinking to do a LEGO game...i bet they were drunk...i mean cmon...u have AoC,the best MMO ever,yet they are destroying it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    I personally never understood what they were thinking to do a LEGO game...i bet they were drunk...i mean cmon...u have AoC,the best MMO ever,yet they are destroying it!!
    The CO of Funcom said in a interview that MMOs don't make money anymore. And he decided to stop investing in big games and starting a lot of mini projects hoping one of them will be a success by luck. Always is fun watching a CO of a company spending his money in lottery tickets instead of working hard to be competitive.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 10th July 2014 at 08:51.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    The CO of Funcom said in a interview that MMOs don't get money anymore. And he decided stop investing in big games and starting a lot of mini projects hoping one of them will be a success by luck. Always is fun watching a CO of a company spending his money in lottery tickets instead of working hard to be competitive.
    lol /facepalm to that CO :S

Anyway,i wished funcom devs,etc..would be like Warframe devs...damn..we would have tons of content weekly and streams,etc.. ^^ ...but well... just dreams :/

I would like to thank GMs that they have spent their time with us and bothered to explain us the future development.

Unhappy

If you want to do PVE then put away the hate, create a fury pug raidplanner and advertise it in global..
    You don't need to be in big guilds for it.

If you want to make the pvp better too then just leave the big guilds and create many many small guild by peoples you like to play with, so you will always have enemies.

Other thing is there is really no point for play this game anymore because you really just killing the same peoples again and again, and
    it's laging like hell since the servers in NA.

I hate the private servers, but for real this is worst.. and cost more for the players

I guess this will be deleted again, but don't care anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post

Thanks for sharing pimmz

That's amazing a update after 15 months about one of the biggest things to ever happen to AOC is sent to one player in a private msg
    Funcom never ceases to amaze me

Succuby idk when you logged last time on fury but you cannot get ppl to do hm group and I am pretty confident to say that you will wipe all pug raids doing t2 (full pug) on fury. The other problem is that you will currently never fill up this raid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast