Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Discuss! Game Director Letter - June 2014

doesn't look like it's coming today either folks... maybe tomorrow....

g'night.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearthis View Post
    doesn't look like it's coming today either folks... maybe tomorrow....

g'night.
    Clearly coming very soon...
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Crazy idea, since they know it takes a few days to translate why don't they make the letter a few days beforehand?
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Gd letter For September should have deadline on 24th and given to translation.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Quote Originally Posted by Nexothep View Post
    Gd letter For September should have deadline on 24th and given to translation.
    GDL is done from the kindness of his heart. We should be thankful its even happens at all. It's in no way part of his job description.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    GDL is done from the kindness of his heart. We should be thankful its even happens at all. It's in no way part of his job description.
    Informing paid customers about future developments of product in order to keep them interested enough to stay subscribed is not part about someone's job at FC?

Well gather up Funcom CEOs, I have a great suggestion that might vastly improve your business

First of all some job desciptions need an adjustments...
    Retired

GDL may have been pushed back indefinitely?

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    It is corporate communication. I am quite sure it is part of the job description.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

As in any job, I doubt they get paid enough to care anymore. If you want a spoiler, just copy and past the most recent monthly letter and re-title it as September's for your own satisfaction.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast