Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Discuss! Game Director Letter - June 2014

they are trolling us. Now we have to wait until monday. lol

AHAHAH Troll Letter!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I don't see what people are complaining about. You whine about the game director's letters being too similar, now they give us something completely unique from the previous letters and you're still not happy?

Keep in mind that this is also corporate communication, not "my buddy Frank's letter from Glendale."

Nothing says "corporate communication" better than broken link
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    With a link that is still broken. Lol

Feel like I am dealing with government website.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Disappointing. The German translation has several formal errors (wrongly placed ","'s, missing capitals and so on). I would at least have expected something that rhymes. But well, that's the way it is with dreams.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Bad news.

First of all new/old visuals are beyond horrible. You probably don`t have any artists working on new visuals, so you reuse some old 2008 models. Since entrance to so called unchained T1 is in Dragonspine I at least expected Dragonspine style armors. Thank God we can use vanity sets.

Regarding the most important thing, stats-it sounds like you don`t want to give players more power than we have from Jade Citadel gear. Sounds like a hustle. From higher tier of raiding I expect to get higher mitigation, higher crit/hit rating, higher protection than what I get from T3 for example but instead I hear vague promises about new (visual like on those mediocre WB quest cloaks?) effects or some "conditional effects" and "scalling buffs". I am spending more time on testlive than on Crom lately and new fights are very good but to farm new content after first kills gear needs to be clear and significant upgrade over T4 gear.

Also no mention of Slithering Chaos, and Cetriss is now categorized as T6 raid which probably means that it will be years before we see that.