Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LVL 80s killing low levels in Whitesands

Default LVL 80s killing low levels in Whitesands

Please someone tell how this even makes any sense.Level 80s thru 30s in whitesands (WS). These high levels have the entire world to PvP - why allow them in WS.

Maybe u all know Karthor ( lvl 72 sin ) maybe not. But that is all he does.Day in a and Day out. I don't mine getting ganked - grifed - but at least let them be at my lvl range. Not 50 level above me.

You need to put the lvl 25 cap back on Whitesands. I haven't played in a few years, but i did play in beta and during launch - so i know all about the old level CAP in WS and Murder system.

Now this is just totally Insane what is going on in WS.

They are planning to put a WB in white sands.

Just level somewhere else if you don't want to pvp. Crom is open.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Just level somewhere else if you don't want to pvp. Crom is open.
    Why ? WS is a low level zone. I enjoy low level PvP. maybe you enjoy high level PvP - we all have different taste - if your a lvl 80 - u have no business killing low level players.

In addition - this game population is suffering big time. There is no reason why the caps cant be put back on in Rage. In addition you did not answer my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    They are planning to put a WB in white sands.
    What is WB - so many acronyms.

World boss.

Pvp in tortage was a mistake imo, it drove off new players to have lvl 25s in groups farming newbies at lvl 6 plus. I suggested that funcom put up a 'warning' sign.

But world pvp now includes farming lowbies in any zone. That's another reason I moved to Wiccana years ago.

One advice: Join a worthy guild.

Open-World is not fair. Level 80s killing level 20s. PvP 10s killing PvP 0s. Groupes of five attacking lonely players and so one. It's part of the adventure. It can be frustrating at times, but if you're playing with a nice and helpful bunch it also favours bonding. Help and be helped, and of course always retaliate. If the ganker was a member of a given guild, remember that name and gank the living **** out of all their members until you're feud meets it's end and head roll all over the place !

Or move to Crom if you don't feel like playing among the ruins of civilization.

I love AoC
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by harneyempire View Post
    Please someone tell how this even makes any sense.Level 80s thru 30s in whitesands (WS). These high levels have the entire world to PvP - why allow them in WS.

Maybe u all know Karthor ( lvl 72 sin ) maybe not. But that is all he does.Day in a and Day out. I don't mine getting ganked - grifed - but at least let them be at my lvl range. Not 50 level above me.

You need to put the lvl 25 cap back on Whitesands. I haven't played in a few years, but i did play in beta and during launch - so i know all about the old level CAP in WS and Murder system.

Now this is just totally Insane what is going on in WS.
    dude, just go lvl in one of the other lowbie areas while the pvp area is WS. it is 1 day a fortnight.. not a big deal.

I have to agree with the op.

Simply put low level pvp is a lot of fun. 19 duels and has enriched lvl 19 mini games. But having someone out there just killing people trying to duel...ruins the mini games because people just log onto other toons.

Sure I parked an 80 out there just to kill gankers, but when I want to duel there it kinda sucks that I can't.

One solution - open all the zones to pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    I have to agree with the op.

Simply put low level pvp is a lot of fun. 19 duels and has enriched lvl 19 mini games. But having someone out there just killing people trying to duel...ruins the mini games because people just log onto other toons.

Sure I parked an 80 out there just to kill gankers, but when I want to duel there it kinda sucks that I can't.

One solution - open all the zones to pvp.
    there are like 3 instances, if you get killed by a lvl 80 just swap instance... its quiet simple.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast