Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: remember when

Default remember when

remember when people actually pvped regardless, if losing they tried to win, if winning they tried to find ways to be more effective?

People didnt leave or hide 1min into a mini?

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/a...picture216.jpg

good times, you will never see minis with this amount of kills these days due to afks/leaves.

grow some balls and don't be so scared to die in a game dudes. fight till the end and just be glad that spreader isnt around to spread you.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    remember when people actually pvped regardless, if losing they tried to win, if winning they tried to find ways to be more effective?

People didnt leave or hide 1min into a mini?

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/a...picture216.jpg

good times, you will never see minis with this amount of kills these days due to afks/leaves.

grow some balls and don't be so scared to die in a game dudes. fight till the end and just be glad that spreader isnt around to spread you.
    Spreader, rizz, kricys, etc were all about killing. Today its all about living. And your screenshot is too recent, go back to 1.03 please. I was alos looking through some of those screenies you have, some are old... Love them!

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Spreader, rizz, kricys, etc were all about killing. Today its all about living. And your screenshot is too recent, go back to 1.03 please. I was alos looking through some of those screenies you have, some are old... Love them!
    my screen shot i relevant to what i said... a screen shot of 1.03 would not be. tbh i dont think i even have any from that far back as when i changed my computer about 3 years ago i lost all my data :/

my screen shot i relevant to what i said... a screen shot of 1.03 would not be. tbh i dont think i even have any from that far back as when i changed my computer about 3 years ago i lost all my data :/
    That's when there were 20 instances of each zone, people just pvped to do it, no stats, no credit, no pvp levels, no gear. Just for fun. Lock a zone down and make it yours. That was the good times.

That's when there were 20 instances of each zone, people just pvped to do it, no stats, no credit, no pvp levels, no gear. Just for fun. Lock a zone down and make it yours. That was the good times.
    sounds awesome haha, i was probably in atzels fort :P

sounds awesome haha, i was probably in atzels fort :P
    Incoming screenshots... Give me a few minutes..

Incoming screenshots... Give me a few minutes..
    sounds good, just dont show the stupid ones where necro pets counted as kills lol

sounds good, just dont show the stupid ones where necro pets counted as kills lol
    I got one just on that for you, since you asked . Or when the levels were 70s-80s for minis...

Remove k/d count from the game and maybe no one would leave the mini. The only time I will leave a mini is when someone brings the flag to the pad and there are only 3 on the team and we are being pad farmed with 15 min left in the mini game. Id rather wait the 10 min.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    Remove k/d count from the game and maybe no one would leave the mini. The only time I will leave a mini is when someone brings the flag to the pad and there are only 3 on the team and we are being pad farmed with 15 min left in the mini game. Id rather wait the 10 min.
    is not much the "kills" problem...but "deaths" problem...cause no one like to die/lose and all that...though even though i said is not much "kills" problem is not that true...since 90% of the people are blind for kills and forget teamplay...but well

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast