Thread: Keybinds wont save? look here

Default Keybinds wont save? look here

Hey,

I wrote a program for all of those who have problems saving their keybinds in Age of Conan.

Download here: (Only works for 64bit Windows, if ure still on 32bit maybe time to upgrade? )
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r7iuc6rmg...mfSqm9NiLY-Eta

Requires Net Framework (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=30653) You most likely have this installed from before.

Look in the read me for how to use the program

If u have any problems feel free to post below or contact me ingame.

Thanks! Although I cannot believe it took someone from the community to do this and not Funcom =/

I haven't been able to save keybindings EVER. Installing the game again. Let's see if it works.
    Rift's housing in AoC please! I spend hundreds of dollars on Dimensions every year with their Rex system. The ONLY thing I buy are housing items in their cash shop. Sell me the ability to be creative and decorate. Also, please allow us to make PvP zones/games like in Rift.

Scaevacas has had a program out for a while now - saves everything and prevents the error at logging out that loses all your settings / UI setup - Here.

But yeah, community always finds a way to better the game.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Nice, didn't know someone had made a similar program

OH...This seem to have the potential to help me with an issue.
    I have different keybinds for each characters and it requires me to rebind lots of things everytime I switch. It is very annoying.

Is there any way to create different character bind with this program. At the moment it seem you can only create a single file with it.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

I could change it so you can save different setups and then load the one you want, but you will have to load every time u want to switch character as key-binds are account bound and not character bound

You made it sound like it would be annoying. ^^
    It would be uber awesome compared to the actual trouble you have to deal with if you have differents binds for characters : rebind every single key once you logged it.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Want to post the source code as well?

I always found that alt+f4 and actually letting it time down, then letting it log back in before exiting the game saved things.