Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: most important part of the pvp patch

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    [url]
    Whatever, i posted walls of text, i'm sure Cirth can pick and chose what seems to be the most relevant.
    Indeed I can, large posts are fine, of course we are not going to have time to address every issue in 1 go though

I think it's funcom force feeding us content we don't want. PVE'rs are getting shafting on PVE content, meaningless unchained dungeons with recycled armour graphics, world bosses that don't do anything for us T4 geared players and most importantly a crafting revamp fantasy, whilst PVP'rs are getting shafted in a different way, either no content and neglect or a "fun" or "cute" pvp renkie dink update that holds no sustinance for us real pvp'rs

its easy we need team rankings in an arena mod and team should be fight with same skill lvl like league of legends that would be n1.
    OR JUST BEGIN WITH AGE OF CONAN HYBORIAN ADVENTURES 2 MAYBE VIA KICKSTARTER AND GET A BETTER NETCODE!!!

The new events PvP are really good but it's unplayable with a Hox, This class need a revamp, we need just more armors.
    Aess ~ Pom R10 / Rheizhyn ~ Hox R10 / Fraize ~ Barb R7 / Vilcyness ~ DT R3

Quote Originally Posted by grominou View Post
    The new events PvP are really good but it's unplayable with a Hox, This class need a revamp, we need just more armors.
    While I agree that I have very frustrating times on hox on events, hox rocks in minigames.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

The best patch for me to wake up to is sorting the log in times. They're shocking and have been for ages.
    Lost count of the number of groups or raids I missed out on because I alted to toon which took about a minute logging in then the spot was full.

Sort the chat windows bug where you have to keep moving them (yeah yeah workarounds) back into place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    When i go into minis these days, i don't see those walls of soldiers.

Rangers, sure, hordes of them. But other classes seem to be present in rather balanced numbers.

As for this whining about classes balance, there's a new thread on testlive where Cirith invited players to post their concerns about every single feat of every single class and say what should be changed about those feats.

So if anyone is concerned about class balanced, right now is the right time to spend some constructive time on TL forums.

That being said, class balance is way more time consuming and delicate that the recent updates, and it makes sense FC is still working on it.
    Keep in mind there are 12 classes with large feat trees and many AA feats.
    Since the pvp armor and accessory changes, it seems to be a decent mix of classes as opposed to the 8/12 soldier we all have seen for the past 1+ years.

There are quite a few more rangers, and some more ranged, but overall it's a good mix of classes. Other than 1 or 2 much needed tweaks, I'm not sure additional changes will make it any better or worse. I find it reasonably balanced now, except for the ass load of rangers all the soldier re-rollers flocked too because they were scared of a 5% protection mitigation adjustment...
    Doomsayer 2008

for firsts, cant get ppl to come back if its impossible to know these events are even happening, these events arent advertised or even documented

theres absolutely nothing anywhere on http://www.ageofconan.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Funcom/videos
    https://www.facebook.com/ageofconanhyborianadventures
    https://twitter.com/funcom_conan/sta...457152/photo/1

except the mentioning of the pvp patch in links at the very end of the 6th anni letter, without any guides or whatevs, or where to get more info (anyone half smart that is really desperate for a pvp game would then logon to see if they can get the info online, but still nope, cuz u got these lvl 39s that are trying to exploit the event, more the ppl the worse for em, word of mouth isnt working as intended is all im saying)

i mean, WHAT THE F*CK

its so poorly marketed that video game sites cant actually mention it unless it becomes super big by word of mouth.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast