Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Today AOC is 6 years old today!

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    At the 5th anniversary I was waiting for some things that were announced; raid instance, 2 dungeons, new mini game and crafting revamp. At the 6th anniversary I'm still waiting for the raid instance, 1 dungeon, new mini game and crafting revamp. Well, we got 1/5.
    You just have to wait 4 more years

So.....what do you think the Grand Treasure Chests will contain?

For you 2x20 and 50 silver. Unless you're full perked - then expertise urn. Or if full t1/2/3 same kind of simple relics.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

a Happiest Anniversary to Funcom/AOC and to all the players who stuck around!

Skål!!!
    “Lo, there do I see my father.
    Lo, there do I see my mother,
    and my sisters, and my brothers.
    Lo, there do I see the line of my people,
    Back to the beginning!

Lo, they do call to me.
    They bid me take my place among them,
    In the halls of Valhalla!
    Where the brave may live forever!”

Det som engang var.

Happy Anniversary AoC!

The road has had it's bumps and turns, but on the whole it's been a joyful experience playing this game. Hope more people will realize what a great game this has become, and that it will be possible to keep it alive and exciting with new contents and improvements for several more years.

Quote Originally Posted by Oitani View Post
    ....Hope more people will realize what a great game this has become, and that it will be possible to keep it alive and exciting with new contents and improvements for several more years.
    Yes the game itself is in the best shape it has ever been. Great PvP patch, good PvP balance, gape within PvP lvls is covered... lot of PvE options...

So I only wish more players enjoying this more than beautiful game

Happy Anniversary AoC!
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by balkhan View Post
    So.....what do you think the Grand Treasure Chests will contain?
    The store has a readout on possibilities. You get a random selection from the list. Identical concept to Deep Mystery Boxes in TSW, just more expensive.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456