Thread: worldboss farming

Angry worldboss farming

is there any point farming world drop rate is so low for good item who think fc should raise drop rate to 10% maybe fc will listen

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERTANK View Post
    is there any point farming world drop rate is so low for good item who think fc should raise drop rate to 10% maybe fc will listen
    The problem is that you play at a pvp server. We use more than 1 hour per kill now and there is only 1 instance. The loot table is balanced on the quicker kill rate and instance jumping on the pve server.

On the same topic. Have the devs tried to kill this boss on Fury themselves? I think everyone at Funcom should do that once, just so they got some stake in the content they give us.

Quote Originally Posted by hepp View Post
    The problem is that you play at a pvp server. We use more than 1 hour per kill now and there is only 1 instance. The loot table is balanced on the quicker kill rate and instance jumping on the pve server.

On the same topic. Have the devs tried to kill this boss on Fury themselves? I think everyone at Funcom should do that once, just so they got some stake in the content they give us.
    like hepp said, double or triple the WB hp to extent the gank for fellas like me

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    like hepp said, double or triple the WB hp to extent the gank for fellas like me
    That is a good idea!
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    That is a good idea!
    that is a horrible idea. i read somewhere that on fury it took 3.5 hours to kill one WB.. double or triple hp means its like a damn work day to kill a WB. and its also double or triple lag, sure everyone wants that.

Unfortunatelly Alex I liked is long gone, because he is unhappy the game isn't going in his preferred direction he has turned into a forum troll.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

I am still the same, and I just like this idea expressed by Barbaric without any negative context! We have to admit that something has to be done with the World Bosses to ensure healthy grouping and low-tier raiding.

I sincerely hope that personal qualities are not associated with preferences for the game, but I have deference for your disliking me: it is your choice. I do not detest or dislike to a bigger extent any individual for his vision towards the game or, for example, his taste for films and music: a game is a game, and personal life and relationships with others come independently for me.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 12th May 2014 at 11:44.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    We have to admit that something has to be done with the World Bosses
    Yes. Lag and fps drop is too severe. That need to be fixed.

Really complaining about wb drop rate??? Its not like its hard. Its not like its an hr long 6 man or a 2-3 hr long raid. Get a grip.