Thread: Mouse Pointer colour/size?

Default Mouse Pointer colour/size?

Is there a way to change this? The pointer can get completely lost at times and turning down all effects should not be necessary. I found a mod for the .gfx files in The Secret World, which uses largely the same infrastructure as AoC, and it can give a larger, coloured mouse pointer in that game.

That mod does not work in the AoC files, though they seem materially the same upon inspection.

It does not seem that it would be earth-shakingly difficult to provide options, or to allow a workaround.

I've wanted this as well for a very long time, since when you play the game at high resolution the mouse cursor becomes easy to lose. Unfortunately I doubt this will be any kind of priority given all of the other issues that plague the game.
    Gaer | officer of Order | http://www.oi-guild.com

Long time since i played around with this but you can play around with the mouse pointer in the folder 'Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Default\gfx\MousePointers', the bad news is that the launcher resets them to default every time it runs.

But you can replace the files there after you run the patcher(before you start the game), and you get your own in the game.
    I am Stian ingame...