Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ranger Traps + Mana Drain

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Marechal@lol

Wanna play a game? :>

I go mini on nigro without Flesh to Worms, and u do minigame as well without using TTS and Rending Strikes and we will see whats more gamebreaking :>
    currently: no linebreaker and TTS (it is very OP, really is ridiculous, agree)

perk - Jarring Shot
    feat - Incendiary Shot.

but I'm using Rending Strikes, this is true.

I kill less, but have more fun, feat and perks focused on ccs, help the team.

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    ranger is not a class difficult, right, but necro is? for speak ill of fat, you can not be obese, right?
    Last edited by Marechal; 30th April 2014 at 03:50.

I would say that casters need more skills and awareness then ranger because they have to run around to survive. Most of the times I see rangers tanking damage and killing the people beating on them.

Default ?

I kinda find it ridiculous from u guys(pvp people)to analyze how op ranger is,or how op necro is etc..and what class is more op and so on blah blah..All that would matter if duels were taking place..
    But pvp these days is everything else ,except dueling..Its group and again I will say it is Group and group only..Support that's it..
    I ve seen Davijr(the legend of Crom)running around to save his butt like a crazy dog,because the opponent group was focusing him,also I ve seen necros killing almost everything in the map,because group was keeping all others busy,and also I ve seen the opposite thing..
    Rangers doing like 30 kills because nobody ever went after them,and also necros with 0 kills because the moment they got out from the ress pad,they were killed again and again...
    So why analyze traps,flesh to worms blah blah...rending strikes blah blah...Its only group that wins the games..Only the group which supports..No class restrictions no nothing...That is what pvp is..GROUP..!!!I think I made myself clear..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    I kinda find it ridiculous from u guys(pvp people)to analyze how op ranger is,or how op necro is etc..and what class is more op and so on blah blah..All that would matter if duels were taking place..
    But pvp these days is everything else ,except dueling..Its group and again I will say it is Group and group only..Support that's it..
    I ve seen Davijr(the legend of Crom)running around to save his butt like a crazy dog,because the opponent group was focusing him,also I ve seen necros killing almost everything in the map,because group was keeping all others busy,and also I ve seen the opposite thing..
    Rangers doing like 30 kills because nobody ever went after them,and also necros with 0 kills because the moment they got out from the ress pad,they were killed again and again...
    So why analyze traps,flesh to worms blah blah...rending strikes blah blah...Its only group that wins the games..Only the group which supports..No class restrictions no nothing...That is what pvp is..GROUP..!!!I think I made myself clear..!!!
    if this is how u say it,

how about we give assassin a full plate armor and aoe traps on it and no combo steps at all and can mold dww on svift strike or then just put auto comber for every class just like ranger has its automaticly installed hax on it
    The Law

You are right it is group matter that´s why ranger could be significantly nerfed. He stays behind group which is protecting him so there is no reason to have such superior dmg and dots with range + awesome CCs.

At least nerf traps and gave them 0.5s casting time
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

I don't think I've ever seen a class as ridiculous as ranger is rigt now since every mini is half just rangers rofl.

3 spell spam (yes spells; ranger is a caster) and advantage, second one binded is optional and 2 traps.

lol class

What makes it worse, rangers COMPLETELY pussy out of shooting each other so they can free kill whore the melee, if they shoot ranger it might run and no kill or it might shoot them back... WTF??? cannot have the ranger drawing attention to itself -.-

Ranged caster with sin burst more range than casters and not having to face target after the cast epic
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Default ha!ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    if this is how u say it,

how about we give assassin a full plate armor and aoe traps on it and no combo steps at all and can mold dww on svift strike or then just put auto comber for every class just like ranger has its automaticly installed hax on it
    Yeah ur humour is not how should I put it.."entertaining"??????U are failing to see the big picture...U are stuck in classes individually...
    As I mentioned before..People when pvp they have to start to cooperate,they have to play as a team..otherwise u loose..Thats it...So if u want to be wise and humorous..I would suggest Funcom to do that..Make all classes Hybrids..ha!ha!..HOx-Conq,Guard-Barb,Demo-Sin,Pom-ranger.Toss-Dt,Necro-Bs...How do u like it funcom lets do it..Like transformers...!!!!!

played a couple minis yesterday, 7 rangers in LT, and 11 rangers in a sag, was time to call it a day

My last JS had 9 rangers as well, still Liangxiao and me (on BS too) topped kills because those rangers were awful lol
    Funny and sad at the same time.

The class is just sad though, I don't regret deleting mine after the horrible revamp. They might tweak some things but I highly doubt they will make any drastic changes to melee or the overall gameplay. I thought it was amazing when crossbow and bow both had their own feat tree and offered a completely different gameplay from each other (wasn't perfect, far from it, but the core idea was a good one IMO)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Yeah ur humour is not how should I put it.."entertaining"??????U are failing to see the big picture...U are stuck in classes individually...
    As I mentioned before..People when pvp they have to start to cooperate,they have to play as a team..otherwise u loose..Thats it...So if u want to be wise and humorous..I would suggest Funcom to do that..Make all classes Hybrids..ha!ha!..HOx-Conq,Guard-Barb,Demo-Sin,Pom-ranger.Toss-Dt,Necro-Bs...How do u like it funcom lets do it..Like transformers...!!!!!
    if you fail to see the Advantage of the ranger towards the rest of the class plz stfu.
    Шторм-кнут

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast