Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Ranger Traps + Mana Drain

You forget few thinks (those who blame rangers).In minis they play and other rangers (rangers vs rangers) so roll a ranger and what about instant demos spells? What about necrosis dots? What about if soldiers hunt the ranger? What about if
    the sin is good (medium good) and with healers buffs hunt ranger? What about if 2 _.3 players focus ranger? So roll a ranger and then tell us how you go....
    guild FAT GOATS
    ::: Server Crom
    ::: Main Chars:
    - nikkoss (GUARDIAN)pvp10
    - TAMPLAS (CONQUEROR)pvp3
    - polarbear(bs)pvp3
    - Strikke (Assa)pvp6
    - papanikos (POM)pvp2
    - Sweet (Tos)pvp2
    - Killbo (Barb)pvp5
    - grfury(Demo)pvp5
    - nickoss (DT)pvp6
    - sfaliara (ranger)pvp4
    - Lun (Hox)pvp3
    - Lin(Nek)pvp2

Quote Originally Posted by zazT View Post
    You forget few thinks (those who blame rangers).In minis they play and other rangers (rangers vs rangers) so roll a ranger and what about instant demos spells? What about necrosis dots? What about if soldiers hunt the ranger? What about if
    the sin is good (medium good) and with healers buffs hunt ranger? What about if 2 _.3 players focus ranger? So roll a ranger and then tell us how you go....
    This is bit funny mate, what about if 2-3 players focus anyone. I mean comon what kind of argument is that.
    And i have ranger since i like to try every class.
    If soldier decide to hunt ranger, ranger has every tool to escape, if sin does the same ranger can decide to focus that sin and make his life misery.
    But topic here is trap drains. And i must say i run last night on one ranger that would drain my hox pretty fast. He was not that hard to kill but he would leave me with zero or close to zero stamina and mana and there are 5 more enemies in other team you know

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    If soldier decide to hunt ranger, ranger has every tool to escape
    Well not gardians tho, besides knockback they resist too much CCs. ^^
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by sfaliara View Post
    I rolled rangers and got better kd than my sin or barb so far..
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I rolled rangers and got better kd than my sin or barb so far..
    Well its because you play like a pussy ranger. You explained it in another thread.
    You can't nerf a class because people are k/d whoring with it. Bottom line is, ranger is not Op on group level. When you see a good ranger on other team you dont think the game is lost. You do when you see good healers (POM's you know its lost), or good soldiers. Ranger is not op on 1 vs 1 level either, against all soldiers they should lose, against bs and POM's ranger should lose, against sin they should lose, a good barb kills a good ranger ( there are good ranger...), hox is a very good ranger killer (after new gear stats they do very good), demo can win provided they go close, and they can always hide behind a tree like all necros do.

1v1

ranger > dt
    ranger > guard
    ranger = conq
    ranger < pom
    ranger < bs
    ranger >tos
    ranger > sin
    ranger = barb (depend from spec)
    ranger > necro (ranger will probably die on dots )
    ranger > hox (hox can win with pc)
    ranger > demo (demo can win with crits)
    ranger = ranger (crit / luck fight ( no skill needed , even worst ranger can kill u )
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    1v1

ranger > dt
    ranger > guard
    ranger = conq
    ranger < pom
    ranger < bs
    ranger >tos
    ranger > sin
    ranger = barb (depend from spec)
    ranger > necro (ranger will probably die on dots )
    ranger > hox (hox can win with pc)
    ranger > demo (demo can win with crits)
    ranger = ranger (crit / luck fight ( no skill needed , even worst ranger can kill u )
    With equally equipped DT and Guard, soldiers should win. Ranger can kite them for a while but they can do very good burst.

Sin should kill Ranger, with perm CC resist and extreme damage. If I'm lucky Ranger can dodge an attack and win.

When it comes to Hox, ability to instant interrupt combos is a win. But Hox has a harder time then sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyy View Post
    With equally equipped DT and Guard, soldiers should win. Ranger can kite them for a while but they can do very good burst.

Sin should kill Ranger, with perm CC resist and extreme damage. If I'm lucky Ranger can dodge an attack and win.

When it comes to Hox, ability to instant interrupt combos is a win. But Hox has a harder time then sin.
    lotus overdose = fear, stun , root resist
    avatar = kb, root,snare , u can still use stun or stagger sin
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyy View Post
    20 sec immunity on that one so its nice but not that decisive specially vs classes with range.
    @Derled what about trybrid sin vs ranger? I know dps is lower but sin can be all the time in ranger face. If you take into account that many rangers dont go into general at all he will have only 1 anti cc or at best EB to.

Default !!!

Again whining about rangers?again?I will answer with proof..Check what classes top kills after each mini..Sometimes,yes sometimes a ranger can top kills..But..but MOST OF THE TIMES,Demos,Necros and Sins top the kills..Always..Most of the times..So my bunnies...If ranger is an OP class..All the classes which I mentioned what are they?????Godzilla???!!!!No complains about Demnos?(when they burn u in 3 seconds no problem??)No complains about necros(u die and u never know when and who killed u?)No complains about sins?(crazy-imba burst damage-2 combos-1combo if u keubind-and u dead)..and its the drain traps of the ranger who annoy u???Ha!ha!U made me laugh uncontrollably hard..!!!!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast