Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: World Bosses: collated data.

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    I believe this to be an other example of FunCom not understanding their players.

Creating bottle-necks between boss and rezzpad like last year in Wild Lands(hopefully fixed this year so no fool can park his mammoth on the bridge!).
    Wouldn't crouching get you past bottlenecks like this?

Yes, and so will 'hide'.

You are both right.
    But new players most likely don't now that and all the players on a horse or tiger would have to dismount first.
    Hence the rage starts.

Better to prevent it than have players find cures.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    You are both right.
    But new players most likely don't now that and all the players on a horse or tiger would have to dismount first.
    Hence the rage starts.

Better to prevent it than have players find cures.
    Ah, a good reason to have the tiger mount from Tiger Faction - it will allow you to go into hide while mounted!

Of course, there seem to be a group of people who just enjoy being asshats in game - lol, the anonymity of the internet!

April is up and seems to be just like last year. Time to go swimming up waterfalls...

Thumbs up

I like the changes to this boss, especially when I play my ToS on it.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    I like the changes to this boss, especially when I play my ToS on it.
    +1

Aura + Stormfield + Stormcrown + Coils and in the middle boss pops up the retributive shield = GG

But at least it keeps players bussy, its no more tankie and spankie fight. Just would be nice to add some special ress pad nearby to the island spawn location - its too far away from actual ress atm.
    Kejml aka Lordgraa - ToS legend from Blackscar server and Thoth Amon`s best friend =o)

Smile

New Crabitha! You do the the hokey-pokey! Jump in - Jump out... Shift to the Right... Shift to the Left!!

Quite a few QQ'n right off the bat? And yet my level 31 PoM survived to get her drops and updates.

New crab boss is nice. It's like it's trying to educate people a bit
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Funcom should change the World Boss particle effects to world particles. I can't see the particles unless I have chosen to display everything. Which makes it look like a nuclear explotion of colors, and unless the player has a powerful computer it's gonna be low fps or crashes even.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast