Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Is this game dead?

To the OP :Is that necroposting ???

Since so long i see this kind of post, i think the question is valuable.

Yeah, unfortunately AoC DİED

Quote Originally Posted by adelinda View Post
    Aoc is undead. It died. But still rockin.
    Who else can do that?

Helllooo adelinda
    The Law

AoC just lost it's crafters to ESO. That's a fact. Crafting revamp or not, ESO is a crafters wet dream three times over. Not that most of those players had an impact on pvp, but it is a population loss.

If they actually do release some pvp content (the pvp weapons and item changes was a good first step), you might get some people sharing their time with AoC outside ESO, but usually you always lose a good portion of the population after a MMO release. ESO seems more solid though than GW2, so probably a longer return for some players.

I would spend time with ESO too, but my PC does not want to run it for some reason...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    AoC just lost it's crafters to ESO. That's a fact. Crafting revamp or not, ESO is a crafters wet dream three times over. Not that most of those players had an impact on pvp, but it is a population loss.

If they actually do release some pvp content (the pvp weapons and item changes was a good first step), you might get some people sharing their time with AoC outside ESO, but usually you always lose a good portion of the population after a MMO release. ESO seems more solid though than GW2, so probably a longer return for some players.

I would spend time with ESO too, but my PC does not want to run it for some reason...
    The adjustment on PVP weapons and gear is a drop in the bucket for what must be done in order to sustain and maintain a steady population plus bring back old veterans. But we all know they will never do that, because that would require them investing some time and money back in to the game.

The butchery to the combat system is what made myself and many other dedicated pvp players leave the game for good and none of us have returned since.

If Funcom actually reverted or altered some of the combat abilities back to what it originally was and made the grind substantially less for AA/Gear and actually implement a system for "premades" with proper rewards in pvp, many would return. That is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    AoC just lost it's crafters to ESO. That's a fact. Crafting revamp or not, ESO is a crafters wet dream three times over. Not that most of those players had an impact on pvp, but it is a population loss...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-jd_0eeBz8&sns=sms

Your comment made me curious ~ found a great link on crafting (above).
    It does seem much more dynamic and unfortunately close to what AoC was eventually going to come up with, from what I can tell.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by adelinda View Post
    No, its mrcorp. This question actually shows that new players are still returning to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    The adjustment on PVP weapons and gear is a drop in the bucket for what must be done in order to sustain and maintain a steady population plus bring back old veterans. But we all know they will never do that, because that would require them investing some time and money back in to the game.

The butchery to the combat system is what made myself and many other dedicated pvp players leave the game for good and none of us have returned since.

If Funcom actually reverted or altered some of the combat abilities back to what it originally was and made the grind substantially less for AA/Gear and actually implement a system for "premades" with proper rewards in pvp, many would return. That is a fact.
    QFT. Its too little too late. They needed to do this when PVP levels were introduced, at the latest. 4+ years? later they finally make a change for pvp? I almost wonder why they did this at all. Why not just focus no PVE and let PVP be. Those that are still here aren't going anywhere, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    QFT. Its too little too late. They needed to do this when PVP levels were introduced, at the latest. 4+ years? later they finally make a change for pvp? I almost wonder why they did this at all. Why not just focus no PVE and let PVP be. Those that are still here aren't going anywhere, obviously.
    It's a desperate move, IMO.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

they should have never put aa/gear needing pvp or bori or khitai ****, they should have only added these on pve servers
    The Law

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast