Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: so why the hatred for demonologist

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    i prefer the mellee classes, but thats just because i dont like all the fireballs and **** flying around me lol
    Its the visuals... After all, it was magic that killed the bruce... No matter how fast or mastered of the arts he was.

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    there are 4 classes that funcom did wrong

demonologist
    necromancer
    tempest of set
    priest of mitra

main fault, they have no combos.

there is one class that started out correct and last game director shamefully destroyed into the most hideous class in aoc wich is ranger.

so 12-5=7 classes you can enjoy game with.

guardian
    dark templar
    conqueror
    bearshaman
    herald of xotli
    barbarian
    assassin
    No combos is a fault?!?! I had a friend who has severe arthritis. She coudldnt play melee classes very well due to the combos but was a kickass demo. Some ppl dont want combos. I think its great that funcom was smart enough to have a few easy classes.

Btw i do enjoy im demo and necro.

And i do get sick of combos all the time. Its nice having a "easy" class to play when im sick of tanking.

And yes funcomm NEEDS to roll back the ranger. Its current form its the most stupid boring uninspired class in the game. Roll it back or just remove it. We need a poll/petition on this LOL
    Last edited by Aylis; 17th June 2014 at 20:28.

Yeah variation is ok. The same way you get tired from doing hotkeys of a spell rotation, you do get tired of doing combos. Mages has spellweaving, and also has to consider positioning for the cause of spells area of effect. There are only two classes I don't like in game and that is Ranger which is like the guy who got bumped too hard in the head as a child and forgot his combos, and the Guardian (Hodor) who feels like he couldn't even hurt a fly.

A class is only as simple as you choose to play it, and to play a class to perfection, it takes more than just spamming a spell or two, or a combo or two.

By the way, which class would be deemed as a "non-easy" class, I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    So far for me non easy would be Bear as it seems to have alot of micro managing... im on lvl 30 so maybe it gets easier and then for me anyways the sin. Sin is such a glass cannon and you really need to know your rotation for maxing your damage. Again my sin is only in the mid 30s.

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    i prefer the mellee classes, but thats just because i dont like all the fireballs and **** flying around me lol
    I know right?

In a fight to the death, fighting by waving your arms and wiggling your fingers at your opponent just don't seem proper.

Funcom turns demo into 2 button class, same story as with ranger.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Non-easy class = sin.

Melee can be frustrating when the lag differences makes it appear as though your opponent is teleporting all over the map.

With a caster that's not such an issue. So when my lag sucks I play my demo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12