Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Crom-Fury merge

i would like to mention, lvling right now on fury aint no fun, should be be a 2x lvling paste on fury or something

Quote Originally Posted by panterrrka View Post
    Infinity and Black steel(20 active from the last almost went there)
    If you watch for the global, you can se that people try to find 1 player for 6 mans ini more then half of an hour....
    eh, thought it was NW + (?), but if it´s another 2, then it´s kinda sad..
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

The DCUO has a "portal". Using that "portal" you can switch from PvE to PvP server and vice versa, anytime, without any cooldown. PvP there is very active and there's no guards, there's not any notoriety system and there's also not any K/D rating. I believe that K/D rating is holding back many ppl to PvP. I also think that one server merge, with option to choose PvP instance at almost any playfield, will be a very good move...
    Last edited by Noumides; 30th January 2014 at 10:28.

Pug pve is probably at an all time low on fury but I don't care. Pvp wise it's just as good if not better than it was say, one year ago. Actually much better than it was in between the server relocation and the merges... (Thank you Americans )
    It's funny that despite the transfers minis and open world happen as much if not more than before. Tells you a lot about the kind of players who left to crom...

Crom may have a huge pop and a crowded Khemi that gives me low fpa but this does not translate into more or better pvp :/

And now that pvp gear is getting revamped, pvpers are not forced to pve anymore to keep up with the clowns buying t3 crafts and whatnot.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Our french guild "Dragons de l'Ombre" have just gone from Fury to Crom. This is more than 20 players from France, Belgium, Switzerland.
    The main reason is the too low french talken population ready to collaborate together, and the inability to make a 24 people raid together.

We are now very happy to be on Crom and to meet his french player population. A lot of our former guildies are already here since several month. For sure, staying on Fury, with his pvp rules, should have being our first choice. And some of us keep a character on fury for pvp purpose. But we had to face the reality that we were no more able to enjoy the end game content on Fury.

So good luck to all our friend staying on Fury.

We don't need Crom-fury merge! We need funcom to finish what they started

April 2013 letter of the month
    http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...ter_april_2013

Phase One - Moving the servers physically to the same location. This allows us to consolidate the EU and US realms into the same physical server set, which paves the way for the single server tech.

Phase Two - Merge same ruleset servers - this is the same as any merge in the past, with the PvE servers being merged into a single giant PvE server and the same for PvP. And yes, this does mean that the EU & US servers will be merged together.

Blood and Glory needs some assessment so, the question is whether we need to make some design tweaks to make them more appealing or we simply fold them. I’d prefer to do the former, but that is the more expensive solution. More information on that as we reach a decision.

Phase Three - Implement the basic cross server network layers - this will finally allow for cross server PvP and PvE queues! This is the most difficult and error prone step in the process - it isn’t simply a matter of ripping the code out of TSW and throwing it in Conan. However if the first two phases are in place, we should be able to achieve this – and knowing the great results it brought TSW I can’t wait to see this live for AoC.

Phase 1 and 2 are done! The question is what happen to phase three!!! CROSS SERVER PVE AND PVP QUEUES!!!!!!!!!!

Im sure one of the main reason for moving the EU server (lagging us) was so they could Implement the basic cross server network layers

I posted what happen to phase 3 on TL forum no response from funcom yet

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysse-Ithaque View Post
    Our french guild "Dragons de l'Ombre" have just gone from Fury to Crom. This is more than 20 players from France, Belgium, Switzerland.
    The main reason is the too low french talken population ready to collaborate together, and the inability to make a 24 people raid together.

We are now very happy to be on Crom and to meet his french player population. A lot of our former guildies are already here since several month. For sure, staying on Fury, with his pvp rules, should have being our first choice. And some of us keep a character on fury for pvp purpose. But we had to face the reality that we were no more able to enjoy the end game content on Fury.

So good luck to all our friend staying on Fury.
    I glad to hear that you happy there, may be mooving there was better solution then close guild, because situation on Fury makes sad player who want enjoy all content
    anyway i am tired to make brotherhood between russians and another nations, "noobs" and "op" in one guild and now i am in half-slacking mode ^^.
    people so awfully aren't perfect.... could not divide a shelter under which I brought together them....
    remind me next time never to deal with them

Last news - IW moving on Crom
    If i move to Crom-no more open pvp hugs with Pimz((
    No people - no life

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast