Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Requiem Nex Combat Monitor - heads up display

From the Req Nex Website

Q. When will the premium version be available?
    A. [updated] Probably some time in April 2014. I expected to get this done earlier but I was interviewing like mad to get a new job, and finally got one in March. The main hurdle to overcome is for me to make some time to create a website payment and serial number generator via Paypal.

And Congrats on the New Job !!

Quote Originally Posted by Keebler2 View Post
    And Congrats on the New Job !!
    It's great that he got a job.

Unfortunately, programming for your job usually kills your desire to do it for enjoyment.

The last thing you want to do after coding for 8-10 hours is to come home and do more of it.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Excellent piece of work m8,
    I tried you combat monitor yesterday and encouter one problem. I can hear all voice warnings, but cant see text messages. Even if I run AoC in window mode. Any suggestions?

Hit that button in combat tracker that pushes AOC in the back.

Kb warning and timer on yarimka if you could please

in the Tools tab there are 2 buttons that can help. One makes the "text overlay" position suit lower resolutions better / resets the positions to default in case they found their way somewhere offscreen, and the other can push the AOC game to the background in case it's getting stuck in the foreground.

They both should fix your problem.

Also missed the April deadline, lets see what I can do in my spare time during May. haha.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Hope you are enjoying your work Scaev.

Any idea if/when we might to experience the premium version? )
    Retired

I'll be looking into a cleaner authentication method soon. This will allow me to let people use premium versions before I finish writing the payment processing stuff, though I am starting to think maybe I should just do that stuff manually to speed things up.

Ideally I'd like to give out temporary limited use keys, so when people join Requiem Nex pugs they can enjoy the full Combat Monitor for 24/48 hours at a time.

I'm also continuously improving things as I see problems, and am still fairly active (at least during raid times) in game. What will really be nice is when T5 comes out, I'll probably spend all my spare time playing AOC again, instead of multitasking between Diablo 3 and other projects.
    Can Devs please fix:
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

This is not open source licensed?

Not open source, I have created everything except the sound engine from scratch.

v23a is now available! It has a cleaner authentication method, so now I can give out limited time and use serial numbers to anyone that wants to give it a shot.

Available from: http://combatmonitor.requiemnex.com
    Can Devs please fix:

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast