Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Requiem Nex Combat Monitor - heads up display

I'll throw monies at you when custom triggers have more options. Like xx successfully casted spell it would then bring up the name of the player xx and list it. Maybe that's possible.. I just don't know how. But more options with custom triggers would be awesome so you technically could program each boss by yourself. It won't make premium useless since there's limit of customer triggers.

Ok, sounds like I got some of the premium stuff but not all of it then.

I'll most likely buy it mostly because it is incredibly useful when raidleading.

The voice is absolutely horrible. It would be nice to get a option where I can tick boxes on what abilities/times I want voice notifications and when.
    Eg. I want 1/2/3 voice notifications on twisted viscera on 5/10/15 seconds altho that might be a lot of work.

Tanking on general made me absolutely mad from all the information I got spammed by that wiseass robotwoman and I had to turn it off.

One more question I have is how it will work when I play from different machines. I play and raid on 2 pc's (and a laptop if you count to occasional worldboss) and it would be a shame if I had to pay more then once for it. On the other side I also understand that you don't want whole guilds to buy only 1 key. Any ideas on that or is is just tough luck for me? (in that case I most likely won't buy it on either pc)
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 13th January 2014 at 14:22.

Fass: already looking into allowing users to adjust the output of triggers to be more customizable. Maybe in the next version due this week.

Caudilloo: I might look into putting more granularity so you can turn parts of the Sheng fight off in the "built-in triggers" page. Which parts do you think were excessive? I personally like the "aflame <player>" text-to-speech as sometimes I lose my targets current target there. I'll probably make updates to that part on a per-request basis in the future.

I'll also be looking into adjusting the text-to-speech voice, however I think I read somewhere that it defaults to the closest "Microsoft Agent Voice" is installed on your machine. So if I tell it lower the pitch and speed, if it will try to find which Agent/speech engine to use that is closest to that setting.

I don't plan to allow customizing the timing of any of the built-in triggers in the short or medium-term, however if you have a good suggestion why one of them needs to be changed and how it would benefit everyone using it, I'll be happy to take the suggestions.

Solving the multiple machine use is a tricky one. But I think I can do it.

I'm currently adding a Zodiac single parse damage report, which might make the next version if I think it's accurate. However I think damage parses have been done to death in other tools and I'd rather report on things that encourage people to play better.
    Last edited by Scaevacas; 13th January 2014 at 19:47.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Requiem Nex Combat Monitor v22c (19-Jan-2014) is now available.

http://combatmonitor.requiemnex.com/

* changed incoming and outgoing sounds to be less annoying.
    * You can now change the voice if you have extra voices installed (Windows 8 has several available by default, but it is almost impossible to get extra voices installed on Windows 7 64-bit).
    * New Zodiac and Sheng single target damage reports added.
    Can Devs please fix:
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Requiem Nex Combat Monitor v22d (01-Feb-2014) is now available.

Download

• Fixed the "no built in rules list" problem for new premium users.
    • Added hourly check for new updates.
    • Tweaked Sheng and Zodiac damage reports.
    • Sheng Sky Pierce looping timer changed from 60 seconds to 59.
    • Put back in missing sounds that didn't make it to the public version.
    • Added more customization to user-made (custom) triggers so you have more options to customize the on screen display
    Last edited by Scaevacas; 2nd February 2014 at 08:50.
    Can Devs please fix:

updated original post with a screenshot
    Can Devs please fix:

v22e (05-Feb-2014)

• Added knockback and petrify timers for the 3rd world portent.
    • Changed the default size of the overlay windows
    • Tweaked the position and size of overlay windows when pressing RESET OVERLAY under tools
    Can Devs please fix:

Can you:

Set a timer to tell you when your FTW, PB and MOTD spells are gonna expire on your current target? PB being the most important.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Is there any news on when the premium version will be available?
    Defon (Guard)
    Nejoo (Guard) Areana (DT) Willamus (Conq)
    Ichkruchka (Demo) Defina (Necro) Defhid (HoX)
    Sagittaa (Ranger) Phaictan (Sin) Alunn (Barb)
    Defure (BS) Deforia (PoM) Nutiaret (ToS)

Bump

/10 chars
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast