Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Requiem Nex Combat Monitor - heads up display

Suggestion: enable hp % tracking for Yothians, similar to how Combat Monitor does 3 Brothers in T3.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Suggestion: enable hp % tracking for Yothians, similar to how Combat Monitor does 3 Brothers in T3.
    It already does this. At least it does on mine.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    It already does this. At least it does on mine.
    Is there a newer release, maybe I'm using an older model but I do have T6 timers.

There was some bugs with the automatic updating some time back. Download newest version from his site and I'll bet it works for you too.

haven't done German version yet, but a couple of days ago I added a wiped button to stop timers and sounds until people res up, and HP tracking for Emerald Leviathan, Igneous/Stone Coat/Brittle Back, Neesa and Heng Shih, Shuriken and Shadow Visage targets, and various bug fixes. You can get that here: http://combatmonitor.requiemnex.com/...itor023i14.exe

I haven't progressed further to do more events, my guild is currently working on the Zelandra fight so as we make more progress, more events will be added.

I'm looking for a EU guild that will let me into their raid that clears T5 that can let me join on my tos or my guard, so that I can add more T5 events (not monday or wednesday EU). Please send me a message if you are willing, and I'll offer a couple of 1 year keys for the help. I work during US raid nights but willing to forgo 4 hours of sleep some nights to get more data for combat monitor during EU night raids.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Go to the about tab and register with:
    reqnexpug
    bloodshed
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Working for anyone? It crashes on launch for me.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

games so dead that this is no longer even looked at as cheating lol funny