Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Requiem Nex Combat Monitor - heads up display

Quote Originally Posted by Pondtus View Post
    Have you made the thread for the logs yet?
    yes, but haven't done any testing. If you have a german combat log and can copy/paste portions of a fight, like Hathor-Ka or Thoth-Amon, please paste them in the language translations/German section here: http://combatmonitor.requiemnex.com/forums/
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Cool, I'll see about getting a german version installed on my other comp.
    I'll also make a post in the German forums, maybe that will help speed things up a bit.

--> http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...60#post2123660
    Last edited by Pondtus; 17th March 2015 at 10:31.
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    Right! Next step is to obtain some german combat logs! I guess I'll set up some forums for people to copy/paste me different translations of different fights, so that we can begin this painful process. I guess combat logs of T4 and T3 fights would be the best place to start.
    If you provide a list of the name of all the spells I can give you a list of the translated spells etc. Can just go check all the IDs for the spells in the rdb browser and then change the language of the files to german and check through the IDs. Should go faster than getting a combat log from every encounter. Unless you need the combat line as well in German? I guess they should all look the same . xxx affected you with dis and that, xx got this and that. Let me know if you want me to look through, it shouldnt take more than like 30 minutes.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    If you provide a list of the name of all the spells I can give you a list of the translated spells etc. Can just go check all the IDs for the spells in the rdb browser and then change the language of the files to german and check through the IDs. Should go faster than getting a combat log from every encounter. Unless you need the combat line as well in German? I guess they should all look the same . xxx affected you with dis and that, xx got this and that. Let me know if you want me to look through, it shouldnt take more than like 30 minutes.
    Scaeva is currently looking into how this could be done the easiest way across all languages. I.e. distilling a list of all the things combat monitor looks for and then publishing them. After that those can be looked for and posted for any language where anyone can download the pack that they need.

I'll keep nagging him to get his lazy butt moving
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Got that latest update, and thought to inform that Trend Micro marked the file as unsecure and autodeleted it. Had to disable the protection to install the new version.

i think theres no need for translate in german anymore. ive installed windows 10 and i hear that voice in german!
    some spells/casts or timer sometimes sounds like a totally new art of language xD......but it works!

Merry XMAS all. Full version working till end of February 2016: http://combatmonitor.requiemnex.com/...tor023i11b.exe

In the about tab, register with nickname / serial: reqnexpug / coldsteel

Have fun!
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Question

hey!

wonderful tool, thx for making it available

one question so far:
    how do I change the overlay positions of the text?
    - I noticed there is a button to reset those, but I dont want to reset them, as their original positions are already bad for me (UWHD screen...)

/Yorgo

p.s.
    I have read that I could change them in "the main form" - where is that?
    - I only have "Home", "Options", "Custom Triggers", Yag Inviter", "Tools", "Audio Config", "Built-in Triggers", "Reporting", and "About"
    but no "Main" ???
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 26th January 2016 at 21:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    hey!

wonderful tool, thx for making it available

one question so far:
    how do I change the overlay positions of the text?
    - I noticed there is a button to reset those, but I dont want to reset them, as their original positions are already bad for me (UWHD screen...)

/Yorgo

p.s.
    I have read that I could change them in "the main form" - where is that?
    - I only have "Home", "Options", "Custom Triggers", Yag Inviter", "Tools", "Audio Config", "Built-in Triggers", "Reporting", and "About"
    but no "Main" ???
    By "Main" form, I believe he just meant the "Home" tab.
    Main as in primary, not name.

Though that statement by him was probably for an older version of the program. Newest versions have more tabs I believe.

The thing you want I think is under Options.

"Enable Repositioning Overlay" check that and you can move them by clicking and dragging.
    Last edited by tapwater; 26th January 2016 at 20:22.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    "Enable Repositioning Overlay" check that and you can move them by clicking and dragging.
    Thx, found it - but it's actually not possible to move those windows when there is no content shown :/

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast