Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Requiem Nex Combat Monitor - heads up display

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    games so dead that this is no longer even looked at as cheating lol funny
    Or maybe it has actually never been cheating to use it...

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    games so dead that this is no longer even looked at as cheating lol funny
    Monitors such as this are quite common in other MMO's.

I downloaded this today, but it just sits there. I can't get it to activate at all. Can someone help me?

in your chat window once in game, type
    /logcombat on

This should allow it to start monitoring raids / 6 mans / world bosses / bad people doing bad things. Also check that on the options tab you pressed START.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    /logcombat on

This should allow it to start monitoring raids / 6 mans / world bosses / bad people doing bad things. Also check that on the options tab you pressed START.
    Tried that. It still won't give me a window to activate where I can press START. I tried the command and the emote option. Nothing works. Windows Aero is off, too. My character might be a lowbie, but I'm still working on him. I'd like to have this.

You need to be in presence of a worldboss or doing an instance/raid or you won't get any reaction from the overlays. Say you are peacefully doing quests in a levelling zone you won't see any messages at all. Unless a soldier in range uses Goad on a rabbit.

after pressing Start the Test button will be available (both in the Options tab)
    - this at least should give you "nothing captured yet" if you just started combat-log and haven't done anything yet...

<update> (just saying, should be obvious...)
    as for your not-seeing-window problem:
    make sure you are running the game in "Windowed" or "Windowed (Fullscreen)" mode only
    - I'm pretty sure there will be no CM Window on top of the game in "Fullscreen" mode
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 2nd September 2016 at 18:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    /logcombat on

Looking through the logs, it seems that it needs to be updated. That's why it isn't doing anything. I was wondering why it was just sitting there.
    Make Conan p2p again!!!

I hardly use this utility, but Combat Monitor v23i14 works for me with updated AoC.

Edit; This is how the main window should look when working properly in fullscreen windowed mode Age of Conan.

new free username / serial : reqnexpug / occult

latest version: http://combatmonitor.requiemnex.com/...tor023i15a.exe
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly