Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Requiem Nex Combat Monitor - heads up display

omg... I love this tool - u ever tried feeding the voice output into TS?

sooo relaxed Raid leading

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    Merry XMAS all. Full version working till end of February 2016...
    actually the auto-updated version v23i12c4 went Free User again already

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    actually the auto-updated version v23i12c4 went Free User again already
    I can confirm this when I tried to use this weekend.

Exclamation combat monitor problem

Hello been using your combat monitor which btw is amasing but in the last week it has stopped working..... has it been updated or is it now on premium? what do i need to do to fix it please help.

I must have changed the password too early (thinking too far ahead).

The new credentials are reqnexpug / hyboria

The current latest version is http://combatmonitor.requiemnex.com/...tor023i12d.exe

I'm almost releasing a new version every few days now that I'm doing T6 more regularly and getting more feedback from other guilds - only wish we had more oceanic guildies to do T6 with when I get home from work.

Feeding the voice output into TS or Ventrilo can be done by using a 3rd party tool "virtual audio cable" and using voice activation for that client. VAC doesn't agree with windows 10 driver signing though, which sucks. If anyone knows a similar program to VAC let me know...
    Last edited by Scaevacas; 11th February 2016 at 07:44.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

I must have changed the password too early (thinking too far ahead).

The new credentials are reqnexpug / hyboria

The current latest version is http://combatmonitor.requiemnex.com/...tor023i12d.exe

I'm almost releasing a new version every few days now that I'm doing T6 more regularly and getting more feedback from other guilds - only wish we had more oceanic guildies to do T6 with when I get home from work.

Feeding the voice output into TS or Ventrilo can be done by using a 3rd party tool "virtual audio cable" and using voice activation for that client. VAC doesn't agree with windows 10 driver signing though, which sucks. If anyone knows a similar program to VAC let me know...
    Hi Scaevacas
    Did You try that?
    http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Cable/index.htm

Are you still working on a german version?

VAC doesn't agree with windows 10 driver signing though, which sucks. If anyone knows a similar program to VAC let me know...
    I'm using VB-Cable (http://vb-audio.pagesperso-orange.fr/Cable/) - works like a charm under Win10

/update
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordorm View Post
    -- must have been blind, sorry for duplicate :/
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 11th February 2016 at 21:56.

I'll try that vb-audio thingy. Thanks!

Yes I plan to create a community portal where players copy paste translations which combat monitor will use, starting with T6 first.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

hey Scaevacas,

is there anything like a "suggestion" or "feature request" forum/thread for your Combat Monitor?

1.) too many times the voice still announces all the upcomming events, while the raid is already preparing for the next try after a wipe...
    --> so, please give us a big fat "WIPED!" button, that simply resets any running timers

p.s.
    and how about a bug-report thread? ;-)

1.) Jade Dugout, the Enrage timer is restarted everytime completely (15 min), when the boss disappears (at 75/50/25%)
    2.) Thoth Amon, 3rd phase: the "puzzle solved, get ready for 3rd phase" announcement is way out of sync
    (i.e. already saying that after 1st and/or 2nd puzzle) after a few wipes
    Last edited by Yorgomir; 21st March 2016 at 00:02.