Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: World bosses ruining the game

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    you're so vain....you prolly think my post was about you....
    Considering you directly referenced my post, it would be hard not to. Perhaps you should be more careful in your wording if you did not intend for it to come across that way.
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/

Never actually read your post till now.....you have 12 toons.....the only person making the game hard is you hehe.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    you're so vain....you prolly think my post was about you....

Mainly aimed at the "i've killed the dragon x ridiculous amount of times and havnt got want i want"

RNG is RNG.....the drop chance is the same nomatter how many times you do it.....in theory.....you may never get the drop you want.

You can cry all you want about people farming bosses, it's their play time let them spend it how they want. My only problem (and the rest of the low end pve crowd) is we don't want to wait around for 2 hours because the instance(s) are full 30 minutes prior to spawns because of farmers. That's my one and only complaint. They could do better in the instance department so it doesn't take up so much time to get credit for a kill. Also, they should have implemented a token system and a vendor you could trade them in for what you wanted, that way even if you got crap drops your not totally wasting your time and if you grind enough you can get what you want without luck being the number one factor. People I'm sure would rather get rare items on their mains than your 9th alt that you play once a month.

Also, you realize any "rare" or "unique" items always end up in the store at some point anyways, so if you miss out on the big bags and dragon pet, I'm sure you will simply be able to buy them at a later date-but a token system would still be nice instead of having to pay extra cash for what you want, or grinding out kills to get nothing.
    Last edited by Suctum; 2nd January 2014 at 02:49.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    You can cry all you want about people farming bosses, it's their play time let them spend it how they want. My only problem (and the rest of the low end pve crowd) is we don't want to wait around for 2 hours because the instance(s) are full 30 minutes prior to spawns because of farmers. That's my one and only complaint. They could do better in the instance department so it doesn't take up so much time to get credit for a kill. Also, they should have implemented a token system and a vendor you could trade them in for what you wanted, that way even if you got crap drops your not totally wasting your time and if you grind enough you can get what you want without luck being the number one factor. People I'm sure would rather get rare items on their mains than your 9th alt that you play once a month.

Also, you realize any "rare" or "unique" items always end up in the store at some point anyways, so if you miss out on the big bags and dragon pet, I'm sure you will simply be able to buy them at a later date-but a token system would still be nice instead of having to pay extra cash for what you want, or grinding out kills to get nothing.
    100% agree. Should be dropping tokens plus some kind of vendor with the pets. Please add kthx.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Jin- View Post
    Nokusakara farms all pve carebears on Fury server and they cry so much when u hit them while dragon is on

So fun pvp and earn epic rewards while doing PVP! First time, GG funcom thx
    yea same here

competitive pvp is pretty much out, make it ur objective to farm as many bads as possible(fraps it). ull have a ton of fun i swear

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Yes, but it seems much more since a chunk of the dpsers are stuned or dpsing Shards. If everyone hugs at melee it's fine. But on a PvP server, it's tedious. Main reason being that with AoE damage most squishy classes can't afford to hug at melee so they get iced at range and die. If the shards where easier to kill, on PvP server, it would be better.

This was mentionned on TL before.
    sounds like theres some good ganking to be done

SO tempted to log on

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    You make it sound like PvP was worthwhile and functional in the first place. And so what if someone calls you out as a jerk in Global? If people can't understand what a full-on PvP-server entails, they shouldn't bloody roll there.

Hell, get a raid together with likeminded people and start rolling face. Far more interesting than muppeting about in Minis, which in itself is an idiotic concept on a PvP-server.

I'll agree on that it's stupid that one gains more from cooperating on killing a PvE-boss on a PvP-server than actually slaughtering fellow players, however. Because that IS idiotic.
    at the end of the day, minis are the only way to get good pvp gear while pvping

tested dragon with necro and oh man that was horrible, conq / guard retributions kept countering from spreading dots got like 50 kill from that dragon thou,, mis targeted on players with crit spells .. :P
    The Law

The King of Winter is an utter nightmare if there's not enough people in the instance. Far, far worse than the dragon.
    You could cope with the dragon with low numbers, dps just stay away from the firey end and accept the odd knockback.

This winter dude though with his random ice freeze ability which has good range and can be anywhere around him is a problem unless there's enough there to break people free in time.

I think I and the others died 25-30 times last night on one boss completely due to lack of numbers. The distance to respawn was a bummer too. You'd get back to the fight, cast one spell then be frozen again - die, rinse and repeat.

It's straightforward enough if you have the numbers there and his knockback is amazing... mind that cliff!

I think I and the others died 25-30 times last night on one boss completely due to lack of numbers
    That's a pretty low number of death if I compare to my experience.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast