Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: World bosses ruining the game

Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    Again Kurt? Talking about something you havent tried and even draw conclusions? The ice cone is world particle, you can see it, no matter what.
    Ok, tried it with "don't show anything" - medium - enabled and they did show up. The cone btw is not a "particle" then, but a "mob" and therefore visible...so this should make my sceptic approach understandable.

Actually the fight was lagging even with minimal settings as hell, but doable. Sounded far worse from the description.

This thread is starting to sound like the Diablo 3 RNG threads.......Wahh stuff is too hard to get.....hate to tell you.....but sometimes everyone can not have everything......so you didn't get the pet.......maybe the guy who did will never get into a T4 raid.
    At least in a year you may be able to buy the pet......he still won't be able to buy T4 gear.
    How bout everyone who kills the dragon gets the pet by default?
    How much to you want it now?
    It's the scarcity that makes it desirable.......don't act like a spoilt brat if you can't get want you want
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    This thread is starting to sound like the Diablo 3 RNG threads.......Wahh stuff is too hard to get.....hate to tell you.....but sometimes everyone can not have everything......so you didn't get the pet.......maybe the guy who did will never get into a T4 raid.
    At least in a year you may be able to buy the pet......he still won't be able to buy T4 gear.
    How bout everyone who kills the dragon gets the pet by default?
    How much to you want it now?
    It's the scarcity that makes it desirable.......don't act like a spoilt brat if you can't get want you want
    ... and precisely how am I "acting like a spoiled brat"?
    Last edited by statica01; 1st January 2014 at 20:12. Reason: include quote
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/

Of course some items need to be hard to get. But Funcom don't respond/don't care about testing something and usually create dumbest way possible when they create something new.

Those on Crom just be glad you did not roll Fury.

Typical World Boss on Fury.

20 fighting the boss.
    5 lowbies randomly walking about handing out murder points.
    15 afk leeching.
    20 ganking and griefing.

Some of the fights take 2 and a half hours. 2.5 HOURS! It takes this long because the people tanking and DPSing the world boss are getting farmed by the gankers/griefers who have no interest whatsoever in the event. They only do it for the global agro it generates.

It's just boring.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Thats why I transferred to Crom. Could not stand the annoyance of being griefed while trying to do PvE. 2,5 hours is just INSANE!

Forget the boss, and form up a group in guild chat to combat them. I bet having fun in coordinated pvp will be more worth your time then wasting 2hrs for 4hr food
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Forget the boss, and form up a group in guild chat to combat them. I bet having fun in coordinated pvp will be more worth your time then wasting 2hrs for 4hr food
    I hear you brah. But!

They don't want coordinated pvp. They want to grief, to gank, to get easy kills, to get global drama. They are going out of their way to piss people off.

If they wanted coordinated pvp they would organise tournaments or sieges or fight large battles against other guilds. But this doesnt happen at all.

They don't want a fair fight. They want easy KD and to piss people off.

It's another reason many more will go to Crom when Funcom open transfers.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by statica01 View Post
    ... and precisely how am I "acting like a spoiled brat"?
    you're so vain....you prolly think my post was about you....

Mainly aimed at the "i've killed the dragon x ridiculous amount of times and havnt got want i want"

RNG is RNG.....the drop chance is the same nomatter how many times you do it.....in theory.....you may never get the drop you want.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Thats why I transferred to Crom. Could not stand the annoyance of being griefed while trying to do PvE. 2,5 hours is just INSANE!
    Quite! And yet it does mean the boss will re-spawn immediately!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast